HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Beat the Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=908631)

ndgt10 04-27-2011 01:46 AM

Beat the Canucks

Hawks fan pulling for you guys this series.

Good luck.

Gambar 04-27-2011 01:51 AM

Go Preds Go

JeffMangum 04-27-2011 01:52 AM

Rangers and Devils fans too. Hell, pretty much every teams fans but the Canucks.

Blackhawkswincup 04-27-2011 02:19 AM

Go Preds

BlackhawksHawkey 04-27-2011 02:47 AM

Lets go Preds

JonnyCash 04-27-2011 03:47 AM

go preds :handclap:

golfmade 04-27-2011 04:29 AM

It's very odd having a playoff bandwagon, never really had one before. Welcome aboard everyone! We'll do our best to beat the Canucks!
:cheers:

MadhouseOnMadison 04-27-2011 04:30 AM

Good luck, boys. Bring the Cup back to the central.

bullocks 04-27-2011 04:49 AM

Wings fan too :P

You guys can do it.

M A K A V E L I* 04-27-2011 05:26 AM

Good luck. :sarcasm:

It's nice being a league wide villain.

YouCantYandleThis* 04-27-2011 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M A K A V E L I (Post 32709859)
Good luck. :sarcasm:

It's nice being a league wide villain.

Actually I kinda hate it.

Maybe it's because you guys ruin it for people like me, who have been here for a while, that enjoyed having rational hockey conversation from time to time. Which is not impossible because of the location i display and the team that I cheer for.

Anyways, good luck to you Pred fans. Great to see the team progressing in the playoffs finally, and I wish you just enough luck to almost take it down ;)

Scottyk9 04-27-2011 05:39 AM

Let's go Preds

Hope my man crush has a huge series for you guys.

Pez68 04-27-2011 05:50 AM

Here's to Weber and Suter turning the Sedin Sisters into ghosts all series long.

Go Preds.

Verviticus 04-27-2011 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icebank_miceelf (Post 32709884)
Actually I kinda hate it.

Maybe it's because you guys ruin it for people like me, who have been here for a while, that enjoyed having rational hockey conversation from time to time. Which is not impossible because of the location i display and the team that I cheer for.

Anyways, good luck to you Pred fans. Great to see the team progressing in the playoffs finally, and I wish you just enough luck to almost take it down ;)

It's really frustrating to be lumped in with bad apples by bad apples because I cheer for the Canucks - it's always the same 4 or 5 bad posters that use ****** rivals.com puns (sedin sisters? really? is that what passes for humor these days?) that make their fanbase look bad while slagging mine.

Anyways, I was cheering for the preds because I really like their organization and now I can't :( Oh well!

MrJonas 04-27-2011 06:06 AM

What can I say, I wish the Preds all the best in this series.

RedBaronIndian 04-27-2011 06:19 AM

Go Preds. (Not because I am pulling against the nucks. Well may be a little). But mainly because Poile and Trotz Have done an amazing job of fielding a competitive team on limited budget. I felt bad when my team knocked you out last year.

Roman Yoshi 04-27-2011 07:24 AM

Hate the Canucks, hate their fans, hate everything about them. I want the satisfaction in humiliating them.

FlexinMyPeks 04-27-2011 08:00 AM

I love the bandwagon support. Its funny that everyone unites in their hatred for Vancouver. Its probably the only time in sports that I've seen a universal hatred for a team that has never won anything. I understand the dislike for the Yankees, Red Wings, Lakers etc...

MollerManor 04-27-2011 08:22 AM

Red wings are the villians, canucks are just the pebble in everyones shoe that refuses to come out. I felt bad you had to deal with ducks fans... Now, them. Please win.

Signed,

Every kings fan

Firestorm 04-27-2011 08:31 AM

You guys can buy Nashville T shirts too! :laugh:

barrytrotzsneck 04-27-2011 08:32 AM

I don't really "hate" the Canucks or the fans I perceive to be their true base. It seems that they have an inordinate amount of tween, bandwagon types that can't be reasoned with, have no sportsmanship, and love to troll...but their true fans are solid.

With that said, I hate Burrows with the fire of a thousand suns, and wouldn't mind seeing him put through the boards by Thunderbeard in the first five minutes. I also don't like Kesler anymore, as a result of his, "robots that don't even try to score" dumbitude.

Firestorm 04-27-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck (Post 32711072)
I don't really "hate" the Canucks or the fans I perceive to be their true base. It seems that they have an inordinate amount of tween, bandwagon types that can't be reasoned with, have no sportsmanship, and love to troll...but their true fans are solid.

They're the Leafs fan of the West :laugh:

Hillbillywingsfan 04-27-2011 09:40 AM

Coming to show my support in the hatred of the SUCKS. They are mistaken if they think Nashville is going to be easier than the black-cawks. Quite the opposite. They will be playing a team that hits back. And has my second favorite blue-liner in webby.

LET'S GO NASHVILLE!!:yo:

Wilch 04-27-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade (Post 32709602)
It's very odd having a playoff bandwagon, never really had one before. Welcome aboard everyone! We'll do our best to beat the Canucks!
:cheers:

Don't be surprised. If the Canucks manage to advance, the Wings/Sharks bandwagon would at least double in size.

Should've seen the series discussion on the mainboard. We were having civil discussions about the games with Hawk fans, and fans of various teams come in and troll us (Oilers/Flames/Leafs[not sure why]).

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck

It's unfortunate - every team with a large fanbase will inevitably have these kind of fans. You'd think the majority of Canucks/Leafs fans are trolls because a lot of the "true fans" are generally not as vocal.

everton 04-27-2011 10:11 AM

San Jose fans are rooting for you too. Hopefully you guys play on Thursday and take advantage of a tired Vancouver team.