HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Top 6 Forward to Ottawa (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=910502)

gatosauce12345 05-02-2011 08:03 PM

Top 6 Forward to Ottawa
 
anyone to play with spezza

any proposal (nash, draft picks, anything, seriously)

UFA's, RFA's, etc

PADevil3034 05-02-2011 09:58 PM

Rolston could be the big shot on Spezza's wing. :sarcasm:

TSA0402 05-02-2011 10:02 PM

I'm gonna try and think outside the box here.. :sarcasm:

Ott : Rolston NJ : Kuba

wubwubwubwub 05-02-2011 10:03 PM

Sens 1st + Foligno
for
Voracek + 2nd
:nod:

I put Foligno/2nd in to sway it further in Columbus' favor (I think 1st for Voracek already favours them a bit), but if BJ fans would rather keep their 2nd and toss out Foligno from the Sens side, that works too.

Analyzer 05-02-2011 10:04 PM

Pouliot for Zach Smith.

TrueGrit 05-02-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Analyzer (Post 32834703)
Pouliot for Zach Smith.

What has Pouliot, who will be 25 to start the 2011-2012 season, done to prove he's a top 6 player? Was it the 30 points he racked up this year?

Ottawa says no.

Phion Keneuf 05-02-2011 10:12 PM

Macarthur for Nashville's 1st

wubwubwubwub 05-02-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf (Post 32834921)
Macarthur for Nashville's 1st

Tempting kinda but I'd just be so damn pissed if he didn't put up 60ish points... and only slightly happy about doing that trade if he did. My happiness is not enough boom and too much bust with this one

Shanny 05-02-2011 10:46 PM

We Want Wolski! We Want Wolski!:cheer:

Marvelous Manked 05-02-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanny (Post 32835692)
We Want Wolski! We Want Wolski!:cheer:

No we Don't!! No we don't!! :cheer:

skip2mybordeleau 05-02-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanny (Post 32835692)
We Want Wolski! We Want Wolski!:cheer:

im sure you could have him

Shanny 05-02-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manked (Post 32835721)
No we Don't!! No we don't!! :cheer:

:laugh:

thadd 05-02-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manked (Post 32835721)
No we Don't!! No we don't!! :cheer:

You never know. He could be had for a decent price and could click in Ottawa.

Gil Gunderson 05-02-2011 11:08 PM

I wouldn't mind Wolski.

Shanny 05-02-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thadd (Post 32836045)
You never know. He could be had for a decent price and could click in Ottawa.

Wolski+Spezza=:crossfing

S2S 05-02-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf (Post 32834921)
Macarthur for Nashville's 1st

Came here to post this.

PeterTheGreat 05-02-2011 11:16 PM

Brandon Yip.

Oh wait, you meant top six forward in the NHL?


Nevermind.

Crede777 05-02-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The OttoMan (Post 32834699)
Sens 1st + Foligno
for
Voracek + 2nd
:nod:

I put Foligno/2nd in to sway it further in Columbus' favor (I think 1st for Voracek already favours them a bit), but if BJ fans would rather keep their 2nd and toss out Foligno from the Sens side, that works too.

We're actually looking to move our own 1st... so I doubt we'd have much interest in a second one. Looking for established players to make us a playoff team (#1 C or #1 D).

The trade that would work here would be:
To San Jose - One of Rundblad/Cowen
To Ottawa - Setoguchi + picks.

Setoguchi is a young winger, San Jose needs young defensemen, and you guys have a recent history of trading.

Dr Danglefest 05-02-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manked (Post 32835721)
No we Don't!! No we don't!! :cheer:

:laugh::laugh:

Dr Danglefest 05-02-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterTheGreat (Post 32836175)
Brandon Yip.

Oh wait, you meant top six forward in the NHL?


Nevermind.

how did he fall from grace so quickly..i mean he fell hard and i have no idea why hes still so young...whatd he do?

PeterTheGreat 05-03-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Danglefest (Post 32836707)
how did he fall from grace so quickly..i mean he fell hard and i have no idea why hes still so young...whatd he do?

Meh I wouldn't say he fell hard, maybe this is the real him, and the guy we saw last year for 30 games was a fluke. I dunno.

He lost all his confidence. He works pretty hard, but his skating was bad this year and his stickhandling even worse. Maybe he got complacent after a good season and a new contract and just didn't train properly last summer. Or maybe he's just plain not that good.

Next year will be the true test.

lebdafor norris 05-03-2011 01:14 AM

Flyers would probably trade Versteeg in the summer for cap reasons, maybe for Ott 2nd + Ott 4th

SolidSnakeUS 05-03-2011 02:36 AM

Versteeg for a 2nd and 4th.

trentmccleary 05-03-2011 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The OttoMan (Post 32835413)
Tempting kinda but I'd just be so damn pissed if he didn't put up 60ish points... and only slightly happy about doing that trade if he did. My happiness is not enough boom and too much bust with this one

MacArthur is an RFA this summer with the potential to be overpaid and then fall back down to earth. Then he becomes a UFA next summer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatosauce12345 (Post 32830809)
anyone to play with spezza

any proposal (nash, draft picks, anything, seriously)

UFA's, RFA's, etc

We don't need "top-6 forwards" (we need 1st liners) and certainly not at any price. The moment I saw your post, I had a vision of an entire thread of small 2nd liners offered up for 1st round picks, Rundblad or Cowen. It hasn't disappointed... and you guys can keep your small 2nd line forwards at those prices.

The Turret 05-03-2011 05:52 AM

ugh Versteeg... do not want! :thumbd:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.