HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   San Jose Sharks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   To everyone here that is going to the game tomorrow (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=913243)

rangerssharks414 05-11-2011 08:31 PM

To everyone here that is going to the game tomorrow

Please, please, please give it your all tomorrow. The crowd was pretty bad on Sunday. We have the best fans in the league. Prove that to the rest of the world tomorrow night. Even if the Sharks fall behind, encourage them. They need it.

Go Sharks!

stalockrox 05-11-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangerssharks414 (Post 32992646)
Please, please, please give it your all tomorrow. The crowd was pretty bad on Sunday. We have the best fans in the league. Prove that to the rest of the world tomorrow night. Even when the Sharks fall behind, encourage them. They need it.

Go Sharks!

You mean IF they fall behind!

I'm gonna be downtown a little early for a couple of beers to calm my nerves and plan on losing my voice, once again, at the game!

There's really nothing like being at a game 7.

rangerssharks414 05-11-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalockrox (Post 32992715)
You mean IF they fall behind!

Oops. :(

CJL182 05-11-2011 08:49 PM

From what I remember in the Game 7 against Calgary, the Tank was ready to go and kept it up all night. That huge 2nd period undoubtedly helped though. If the boys play well, there's no doubt the place will be rocking even if they're down by a goal or two. If they're getting dominated like Game 6, then I'm not so sure.

USF Shark 05-11-2011 08:51 PM

the Sharks will take the lead early, the crowd will go nuts, and the Sharks will win.

Shape 05-11-2011 08:53 PM

The Tank will be different with this game 7 because of how it came to be. It will be rocking no doubt, but the Sharks have got to score first.

Derick* 05-11-2011 08:55 PM

I was chanting "Nemo!" at the top of my lungs all through the second period yesterday when he was on my end of the rink. I hope he heard me. I've done my part.

Jargon 05-11-2011 09:05 PM

I'm going and have never been to a Game 7. The only playoff game I HAVE been to, in fact, was the first win against the LA Kings this year in OT.

So, I'm almost positive that I'm good luck.

Fistfullofbeer 05-11-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalockrox (Post 32992715)
I'm gonna be downtown a little early for a couple of beers to calm my nerves and plan on losing my voice, once again, at the game!

I swear I would do the same if this was on a Friday or Saturday. And thats to watch the game from home. I have had a good year so far sports wise.

1. Packers win Super Bowl.
2. India wins the Cricket World Cup
3. Man Utd. has the EPL wrapped up and playing in the Champions league finals.
4. Sharks Next?? Hopefully.

Kitten Mittons 05-11-2011 09:22 PM

Ewww, Man U fan.

Fistfullofbeer 05-11-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidhye (Post 32993492)
Ewww, Man U fan.

Yah yah yah!! And somewhere someone is saying:

"Ewww, Sharks fan."

about me. :)

sjsharklover 05-11-2011 09:41 PM

Even though Howard has not been rattled and is just playing good. I have nothing against him except the push to Pavelski early.
I like when the fans were chanting HOW_ARD!HOW_ARD!HOW_ARD!

Sounded good at home
Do it again

I mean honestly leave your voice at the tank...Give it all winning or losing

you saw the previous games we need ANY kind of boost ANY KIND

If your gonna drop 200 plus dollars on a ticket get your ass out of the seat and get loud..this could be it

rangerssharks414 05-11-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjsharklover (Post 32993810)
I mean honestly leave your voice at the tank...Give it all winning or losing

Yup. Win, and there isn't another home game for another week or so. Lose, and there isn't another home game until October.

Either way, your voices will have plenty of time to rest up.

Sharks4Life 05-11-2011 09:51 PM

i can't be there....really wish i could... but since I can't will someone yell for me. GO SHARKS!!!! :yo::yo::yo::yo:

TrappedInFullerton 05-11-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cognition (Post 32993022)
I was chanting "Nemo!" at the top of my lungs all through the second period yesterday when he was on my end of the rink. I hope he heard me. I've done my part.

Stop predicting 3-2 games, that's your next part. ;)

twofootslim 05-11-2011 10:16 PM

I'll be there giving it my all in section 201. Would really like to get a Let's Go Marleau chant started. The guy won't respond to harsh criticism so maybe some positivity is what he needs...

JamesBond* 05-11-2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangerssharks414 (Post 32992646)
Please, please, please give it your all tomorrow. The crowd was pretty bad on Sunday. We have the best fans in the league. Prove that to the rest of the world tomorrow night. Even if the Sharks fall behind, encourage them. They need it.

Go Sharks!

I always find it funny how every fanbase proclaims that they have the "best fans in the league." How do you measure and evaluate that?

My comment is not meant as a flame or troll. Vancouver based fans say the same thing. Nashville fans said it all series in Nashville. Hawks fans too.....everyone does.

SactoShork 05-11-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesBond (Post 32995021)
I always find it funny how every fanbase proclaims that they have the "best fans in the league." How do you measure and evaluate that?

My comment is not meant as a flame or troll. Vancouver based fans say the same thing. Nashville fans said it all series in Nashville. Hawks fans too.....everyone does.

SJ Sharkie said so.

You callin Sharkie a liar mister?

SharksLuv 05-11-2011 11:42 PM

I'm in a season ticket plan with three others and thankfully it's my turn. I had no intention of getting rid of these. I figure I'll go home elated with my vocal cords raw or I'll get a chance to roundly boo the boys if they give the game away. There will be some sense of satisfaction either way.

Hey, I'm 9-0 this season since January, so the Sharks want me in the stands!

If the Sharks are in the game, we will be too. If there's a lack of effort however and they are getting dominated however, it's natural for the Tank to go quiet. Call it nerves.

Go Sharks!

SharksLuv 05-11-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

I've heard the commentators on the NHL Network state the Tank is the loudest facility in the league and it's a bit intimidating. I don't know what their yardstick is or whether it results from a combination of somewhat louder fans and a smaller building, but I'll take them at their word. :nod:

Rickety Cricket 05-11-2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

There is a mathematical equation.

7Sharks/7.

Mafoofoo 05-11-2011 11:54 PM

Ya'll need to sneak in some air horns and loud speakers vur simp.

Berto2k 05-12-2011 01:14 AM

I'll be there for my first game 7. Hopefully I lose my voice.

Plowevelski 05-12-2011 01:20 AM

I hope the crowd is way louder (For the entire game) than it was during that epic 5 on 1 pk against Edmonton in 2006. Get historically loud! :yo:

Minicoop831 05-12-2011 01:22 AM

Its going to come down to who wants it more, rock the roof off the tank everybody and don't stop bringing it. Prove to everybody how bad we want it! Rock the place louder than it has ever been you guys can do it I believe in you all!