HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   when did this happen? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=91450)

pld459666 07-15-2004 11:36 AM

when did this happen?
 

Davisian 07-15-2004 11:40 AM

I think it was last tuesday, but it could have been next Thursday.

yagerasdom will probably know better than anyone else.

pld459666 07-15-2004 11:40 AM

please delete this post
 
thanks.

Davisian 07-15-2004 11:41 AM

NO NO NO, DON'T DELETE.

Finally, an offseason thread we can sink out teeth into.

Bluenote13 07-15-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davisian
I think it was last tuesday, but it could have been next Thursday.

yagerasdom will probably know better than anyone else.

You silly :lol :handclap:

jas 07-15-2004 11:53 AM

This kind of stuff goes on here all the time.

Davisian 07-15-2004 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas
This kind of stuff goes on here all the time.


I disagree.

If we don't know when the hell "this" happened, then how the hell do you know that it goes on all the time??

jas 07-15-2004 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davisian
I disagree.

If we don't know when the hell "this" happened, then how the hell do you know that it goes on all the time??

After this post, I'm getting the sense we're headed down "this" road again. :amazed:

Davisian 07-15-2004 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas
After this post, I'm getting the sense we're headed down "this" road again.

Whatever.. If you would see past your Sather apologist glasses, you might just notice that its a path, not a road.

I swear, sometimes I wonder if you even WATCH "this."

jas 07-15-2004 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davisian
Whatever.. If you would see past your Sather apologist glasses, you might just notice that its a path, not a road.

I swear, sometimes I wonder if you even WATCH "this."

You win. I cannot top that one. I give up. :bow:

Melrose_Jr. 07-15-2004 12:52 PM

You just love 'this' sort of thing, don't you Davisian?

jas 07-15-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
You just love 'this' sort of thing, don't you Davisian?

He really is the best at it.

Davisian 07-15-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
You just love 'this' sort of thing, don't you Davisian?

If lovin' "this" is wrong, I don't wanna' be right..

Larry Melnyk 07-15-2004 01:03 PM

How you guys screw "this" up I have no clue...See this, MJ, Davis and Jas? This is this. This ainít somethiní else; this is this....

Davisian 07-15-2004 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
How you guys screw "this" up I have no clue...See this, MJ, Davis and Jas? This is this. This ainít somethiní else; this is this....


Always got to throw your dark cloud on "this" don't you Melnyk???

jas 07-15-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
How you guys screw "this" up I have no clue...See this, MJ, Davis and Jas? This is this. This ainít somethiní else; this is this....

"This" is what I've come to expect from you.

Frozen North 07-15-2004 05:29 PM

I don't know what "this" is, but I'm fairly certain that Tom Poti is to blame for it...

:D

Balej20* 07-15-2004 05:58 PM

I dont know what 'this' is all about, but 'this' is really pissing me off, actually, probably still, most definately.

little a from da bx 07-16-2004 03:57 PM

:lol: :lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JetRanger
I don't know what "this" is, but I'm fairly certain that Tom Poti is to blame for it...

:D



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.