HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Confirmed with Link: Preds re-sign Teemu Laakso (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=926854)

braindead 06-16-2011 11:02 AM

Preds re-sign Teemu Laakso
 
1 year 2 way

http://http://www.clarksvilleonline....-teemu-laakso/

This year's Alex Sulzer. Good signing IMO

Suter x 20 06-16-2011 11:45 AM

Very good signing.

Ty for posting. :)

predfan24 06-16-2011 04:24 PM

Actually surprised he decided the stay. Good player but just can't seem to make it up the depth chart and with the young guns coming I doubt that changes. One year contract so he is not taking a huge risk but I think it shows he must like NA and want to make it work here. I still expect to see him in Europe before it's all said and done.

lstcyr 06-16-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predfan24 (Post 33692532)
Actually surprised he decided the stay. Good player but just can't seem to make it up the depth chart and with the young guns coming I doubt that changes. One year contract so he is not taking a huge risk but I think it shows he must like NA and want to make it work here. I still expect to see him in Europe before it's all said and done.

Maybe he wants to play in the NHL and he's hoping the Preds will do for him what they did for Sulzer - get him to a place where he can get a chance to play.

worstfaceoffmanever 06-16-2011 07:09 PM

With Laakso and Josi both locked up, our bases are covered. Now trade Franson.

predfan24 06-16-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lstcyr (Post 33695620)
Maybe he wants to play in the NHL and he's hoping the Preds will do for him what they did for Sulzer - get him to a place where he can get a chance to play.

I hope he gets his chance somewhere. He's certainly put in his time.

kypredsfan 06-17-2011 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever (Post 33696097)
With Laakso and Josi both locked up, our bases are covered. Now trade Franson.

I agree. A big dman that won't hit a fly. :shakehead

Time for Josi to make the jump

Panopticon 07-27-2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lstcyr (Post 33695620)
hoping the Preds will do for him what they did for Sulzer - get him to a place where he can get a chance to play.

I'd say that's at least what his agent told him.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.