Your Penguins Jerseys/Gear
Just got this a few days ago, my first autographed Penguins authentic.
I've also got a Dany Sabourin game-used stick in the mail, photomatched to this picture:
I've also got a Black Blank Premier Jersey, as well as a Crosby CCM replica.
Post pictures/descriptions of your Pens gear.
I'm probably getting a nice Malkin replica (ie fake) jersey this autumn
Konstantin Koltsov's kidney.
1. A replica RBK Sidney Crosby home jersey (The ones we wear now)
2. A replica RBK Arron Asham power blue jersey
3. A stitched Arron Asham home jersey with the Consol patch on the arm (borntrade)
4. A stitched Paul Coffey 1992 black jersey (ebay)
5. A replica RBK Kris Letang away jersey (The ones we wear now)
Those are my jerseys, In terms of other gear I have:
1. Rob Scuderi player name and number T-shirt (black)
2. Ruslan Fedotenko player name and number T-shirt (black)
3. Bill Guerin player name and number T-shirt (black)
4. Sidney Crosby player name and number T-shirt (powder blue)
5. Marc Andre Fleury player name and number T-shirt (white)
6. Chris Kunitz player name and number T-shirt (white)
I have a few hats including a 2008 Winter Classic cap, 2 awesome Penguin skull caps, 2009 Cup champs hat, I have 2008 and 2009 eastern conference champs T-shirts, 2009 Stanley Cup Champions shirt, A skull cap with the design of our 2011 Winter Classic jerseys that were given out at a game.
There is probably more I just can't think of anything else. lol
I own zero Penguins merchandise.
I've never worn a Crosby Jersey or a Pens current home jersey but I have a framed autographed Sid home jersey. A 2009 cup banner replaced my bathroom door as well. In that bathroom hangs a personalized Jagr autographed photo to my dad. Pretty much you can't walk through a room in my house without seeing something related to the Pens/Pwns/Guinos.
-Crosby baby blue winter classic jersey
-Malkin home jersey
-Towel from home playoff game
-Puck shot by Jagr during a practice at Southpointe back in 97
-Team photo after the SC win
after that, it's a bunch of RANDOM Penguins stuff. Like hoodie, player shirts, sweat pants, etc.
-Malkin, home, current style.
-Personalized with my last name and #21, black, previous style (with vegas gold)
-Malkin blue T-shirt (fake)
-SC banner from 2009
- Crosby home (signed)
- Crosby vintage (yellow)
- Malkin baby blue
- Staal away
- Letang winter classic
- Orpik away
- Talbot home
- Lemieux vintage (Cup year, white)
- Jagr vintage (Cup year, black)
- Crosby black
- Staal black
- Cooke black
- Crosby baby blue
- Green St-Patrick edition
- Black and gold signed by Crosby, Fleury, Talbot and Esposito
- Green St-Patrick "O'Crosby"
- Stanley Cup champions poster
- Malkin, Crosby, Fleury, Staal poster
- Crosby winter classic poster
- Golf balls
- 2009 Stanley Cup Champions
- 10 greatest games in Pittsburgh Penguins history (vol. 1)
- Mario le Magnifique (very old french-speaking VHS my aunt gave to me when I was a little boy)
That's about it.
Sidney Crosby (Winter Classic)
Evgeni Malkin (Winter Classic)
Paul Martin Black
Jaromir Jagr 1996 CCM Home Jersey
Marc-Andre Fleury Black
Sidney Crosby poster
Kris Letang anti-drugs/alcohol poster (Text 'Letang' to 32623 for your chance to win autographed Letang merchandise :))
Stuffed hockey puck with Pens logo on it
Penguins Wheaties box
Large Penguins 2009-10 Schedule poster I still haven't taken off my wall
2011 WC Letang jersey
Home Talbot jersey
Away Gonchar jersey
05-07 Custom home
Autographed Goligoski jersey
Stanley Cup Champs hat
White flat brim with a sketch of Mellon Arena on the side
WC skull cap
Crosby home/Orpik baby blue tees
various autographed things/memorabilia
And, a Crosby FatHead.
Most of these things are gifts from family
- Black Malkin
- Black Lemieux
- White Malone
- White Tocchet
- White Jagr
- White Blank
- Powder Blue Sweater
- Black Orpik
- Black Kennedy
- Black Crosby
- Black Letang
- Black Hossa
- Black Long Sleeve with Pens Logo
- White Long Sleeve with Pens Logo
- Another Black Long Sleeve with Pens Logo
- Sidney Crosby T
- Several White Out T's from 2008 Run
- Black with Pens Logo and #20 on back
- Black with Pens Logo and #11 on back
- Vintage Pens
- Several fitted white and black Pens hats
- Sidney Crosby: Off the Ice and Beyond
- 2009 Stanely Cup
- Mario Lemieux: The Best, Ever
- Atleast a dozen posters
- Sidney Crosby fathead
- Several pucks
- Unopen Wheaties Box from 1st Stanley Cup
- TOO MUCH TO MENTION
Hoping for a lot more soon :sarcasm:
Neal T Shirt
Long sleeve T shirt w/o name
Crosby home jersey
I've got a 92-93 Jagr Home, Lemieux 01-02 Home, miscellaneous cereal boxes, Lemieux's Eat-n-Park glasses series, several t-shirts (that my wife no longer allows me to wear in public because they're over 20 years old and look it - yes, I've got t-shirts older than some of you :laugh:) and tons of early 90s hockey cards. I also have a game puck from the Ron Francis retirement game here in Raleigh.
These three are most interesting to me:
I LOVE this chair!
5000 Bonus Points for anyone who can tell me the date I got this.
BTW, I own.....92/93 Lemieux road jersey, 95/96 Sandstrom home jersey, 00/01 Lemieux road jersey (never worn), 07/08 Malkin home jersey, 07/08 Crosby home jersey.
Here's the back for anyone interested:
Does anyone have a Penguins Laraque Jersey they'd be willing to sell?
Stitched baby blue winter classic crosby
Stitched black malkin with the pittsburgh 250 patch on it
Stitched black letang last years jersey
Stitched white crosby last years as well
In my mancave I have all sorts of memoribilia each wall is dedicated to its own team pens steelers pirates and combined wall of pitt hoops and pitt football
On the penguin wall I have plaques of fleury,staal,letang, individual signed.
Then a picture of crosby and malkin together signed.
Then a stanley cup one signed by all the above plus guerin orpik talbot.
My favorite piece tho is a commemerative framed big picture of crosby his rookie year taken the last game against the maple leafs with a piece of the net from the air canadca center when he broke lemieuxs rookie penguin point total. That's signed as well.
- A CCM 1992 Pens away Lemieux jersey (with everything sewn no. No commemorative patches on it yet though)
- A Crosby home RBK Premier jersey
- A Pittsburgh Penguins 2009 Stanley Cup Champions wall clock
- A Pittsburgh Penguins watch
- 2 Pittsburgh Penguins fitted hats. One with the current Vegas Gold in the logo and the other is vintage and has the Penguin and "yellow triangle"
- A Pittsburgh Penguins leather wallet
- A Pittsburgh Penguins 2009 Stanley Cup Champions commemorative wall banner.
- A Pittsburgh Penguins 2009 Stanley Cup Champions mousepad
- A Crosby poster
- An old poster of Mario and Jagr my uncle gave me when I was a kid.
- Various "name and number jersey tshirts" (mostly for current Pens plays though I do have a few vintage ones. I have about 14 "name and number jersey tshirts" in total.
- A "2009 Eastern Conference Champions" tshirt
- A Pittsburgh Penguins logo steel coffee travel mug
- A Pittsburgh Penguins logo coffee cup
- A few various 2011 Winter Classic tshirts.
- A sleeveless tshirt with the Penguins logo on it
- A Pittsburgh Penguins 2009 Stanley Cup Champions "roster" tshirt
- Another Pittsburgh Penguins 2009 Stanley Cup Champions shirt.
- Various Jagr rookies cards.
- A 2011 Winter Classic banner
- A framed 8x10 of Sid lifting the Cup.
- A framed reprint of a painting featuring Mario and Jagr standing back to back and between them is the Stanley Cup.
- One of those aluminum "Final Game At Mellon Arena" commemorative tickets
- A "First Game @ The Consol Energy Center" commemorative aluminum ticket.
- A "2011 Winter Classic" commemorative aluminum ticket.
- A July 2009 "Stanley Cup Collector's Issue" of The Hockey News with Sid and the Cup on the cover.
- The "Sidney Crosby: On The Ice and Beyond" DVD,
- I have both Penguins "Greatest Games" DVD sets (volumes 1 and 2)
- The 2009 Stanley Champions highlights commemorative DVD.
- A copy of the "Mario Lemieux:The Best Ever" career highlights DVD
- A hardcover copy of "Mario Lemieux: The Final Period"
- A hardcover copy of "Mario Lemieux: Over Time"
- A copy of "Total Penguins:The Definitive Encyclopedia of the Pittsburgh Penguins" by Rick Buker.
Honourable mentions of other stuff I have that's not exactly Pittsburgh:
- A hardcover and numbered special collector's edition copy of the 2002 Sports Illustrated Team Canada issue called "Sports Illustrated Presents: Good As Gold". It has Mario on the cover.
- Various 2010 Team Canada gold medal commemorative issues of Sports Illustrated, The Hockey News, etc. with Sid on the cover.
- A Crosby Team Canada 2010 commemorative plaque.
- A framed 8x10 photo of Sid carrying the Canadian flag on the ice with his gold medal around his neck after the 2010 gold medal game.
- A Crosby Team Canada 2010 commemorative Hallmark Xmas ornament.
- A Crosby 2010 Olympic Team Canada "name and number" jersey tshirt with the "A" on it.
- A Malkin Team Russia 2010 Olympic "name and number" jersey tshirt (that has the incorect #71 on the back instead of the #11 he actually wore. Thanks Nike :facepalm: :laugh:)
- A 2002 Team Canada Olympic Mario jersey (that sadly now is too small :( )
- Ironically my first hockey stick that I used as a kid was a Mario Lemieux "autographed" (the autograph was obviously fake) stick with the Penguins logo on it.
-I have a white Crosby Jersey that my dad got me during one of the first games of his first season.
-Scuderi Autographed puck
-Jagr Autographed card
-Joe Mullen Autographed cardThe favorite of my collection
Bunch of T-shirts and different stuff.
Hand Signed Crosby Home Jersey, Signed Rookie Card Both obtained in person by me.
Malkin home Jersey. Not signed yet ;)
Need i say more?
Too much other stuff to list. Looking to get a Rimouski Sid jersey next. And really want a replica 2009 Cup Ring. Ebay=too expensive.
Wow some of u guys are elaborate. A lot of cool stuff tho. I was just writing my signed memoribillia and authentic jerseys. Cause it would take entirely too long to write everything. Something awesome just dawned on me as I was reading this thread again. I have magazines that I kept from when I was a kid that I have in protective casing stashed in a box in my garage that I never busted out once I finished my game room. Sports illustrateds from 91 and 92 cup years. The mario lemieux mr hockey issue. And one of my most faves that I can't believe I didn't remember was the program from the all star game at the civic arena that's freakin awesome so thanks whoever started this thread.
Only thing I have is an authentic Pittsburgh Penguins jersey.
Way, way too much to list but here are a few of my favorites...
Autographed Colby Armstrong Team Canada jersey
Bissonnette #67 jersey
Patrick Lalime Jersey with the "Pittsburgh" diagonally down the front
Tomas Sandstrom jersey
Francois Leroux jersey
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.