HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Preds Re-Sign hartnell and Sign UFA Lilja (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=93761)

Howard35 07-26-2004 02:01 PM

Preds Re-Sign hartnell and Sign UFA Lilja
 
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp...99&hubName=nhl

SopelFan* 07-26-2004 07:27 PM

Keane and Jovo kicked both their ***** last year, so they have something in common, (both KOed by Canucks last year). :D

hillbilly 07-26-2004 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SopelFan
Keane and Jovo kicked both their ***** last year, so they have something in common, (both KOed by Canucks last year). :D

if you say Keane kicked hartnell's arse you must of been on crack while watching the fight. some give Keane the edge, but in no way was it an arse whoopen.

SmokeyClause 07-26-2004 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SopelFan
Keane and Jovo kicked both their ***** last year, so they have something in common, (both KOed by Canucks last year). :D

If Keane beat Hartnell's ass, I'd like to see what you thought of some of Stu Grimson's fights back in the day. If a near draw is an ass kicking, what is a one punch knockout? The apocalypse?

SopelFan* 07-27-2004 12:13 AM

Near draw? Keane pasted his pasty ass.

Law Dawg 07-27-2004 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SopelFan
Near draw? Keane pasted his pasty ass.

Well my memory of it was that it was a draw. Keane got the early jump because I don't think Hartnell fully expected him to drop the gloves so willingly. But then Hartnell overpowered him after they got started and neither guy got too much out of it.

hillbilly 07-27-2004 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SopelFan
Near draw? Keane pasted his pasty ass.

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

PredsFan77* 07-27-2004 02:17 PM

Also got to love the way Keane ran Hamhuis from behind to instigate the whole fight...btw I just got done watching the clip just to make sure I wasn't becoming senile..in no way was it a clear win for Keane.

SedinFan* 07-27-2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PredsFan77
Also got to love the way Keane ran Hamhuis from behind to instigate the whole fight...btw I just got done watching the clip just to make sure I wasn't becoming senile..in no way was it a clear win for Keane.

Watch it again without the bias sunglasses on.

Fotiu22 07-27-2004 02:25 PM

This is the description of the fight from hockeyfights.com's fight card. I'm sure they can be biased and the voting can be skewed, so take it for what it's worth. I didnt see the fight, just saw this description.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/player_f...d=312&yr=reg04


Quote:

Comments: Mike Keane crunches Dan Hamhuis behind the net and Hartnell, who's just feet away, goes right for Keane. They drop em directly in front of the net and Keane is firing the lefts and Hartnell with rights. Some wild swinging and it's hard to tell what lands. Hartnell goes to switch hands and throw a right, which lands, but sends himself off-balance and Keane lands up on top. Other Penalties: Hartnell received an instigator, unsportsmanlike conduct (for instigating with a shield) and a misconduct; Keane a major boarding.
Voted winner: Mike Keane - Voted rating: 7.1

triggrman 07-27-2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SedinFan
Watch it again without the bias sunglasses on.

This coming from a nucks fan.

colonel_korn 07-27-2004 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SopelFan
:troll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SedinFan
:troll:

God you two are obnoxious sometimes. Go away and stop giving the rest of us a bad name. :shakehead

SopelFan* 07-27-2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonel_korn
God you two are obnoxious sometimes. Go away and stop giving the rest of us a bad name. :shakehead

:dunno:

SmokeyClause 07-27-2004 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SopelFan
:dunno:

Made sweet, sweet sense to me.

SopelFan* 07-27-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Made sweet, sweet sense to me.

So, because I think Keane easily beat Hartnell, I can no longer post here? Even though I have never been warned about anything I have said in the last year I have posted?

SmokeyClause 07-27-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SopelFan
So, because I think Keane easily beat Hartnell, I can no longer post here? Even though I have never been warned about anything I have said in the last year I have posted?

No, what he is saying is that you are giving Vancouver fans a bad name because of your hyperhomer instincts. He wishes you would just stop. It makes sense to me. I understand his point of view, but I don't wish you to leave. You are entitled to your beliefs, no matter how different they are from the rest of us ;)

SopelFan* 07-27-2004 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
No, what he is saying is that you are giving Vancouver fans a bad name because of your hyperhomer instincts. He wishes you would just stop. It makes sense to me. I understand his point of view, but I don't wish you to leave. You are entitled to your beliefs, no matter how different they are from the rest of us ;)

To be honest, the comment surprised me. I try not to be too bias, but that fight always seemed like a Keane win to me... and I can admit defeat in a lot of fights.

SmokeyClause 07-27-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SopelFan
To be honest, the comment surprised me. I try not to be too bias, but that fight always seemed like a Keane win to me... and I can admit defeat in a lot of fights.

I just don't see it. I think Keane won. That I don't dispute. I guess we just have different opinions on what is an asskicking.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.