HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Alexander Radulov (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=938677)

I Am Chariot 06-30-2011 08:24 AM

Alexander Radulov

What are this guys rights worth in this market?

Could Sather pull this off without giving up a roster player?

Nich 06-30-2011 08:26 AM

probably a 6th round pick

Levitate 06-30-2011 08:28 AM

Kind of a tough situation...if there's a clear indication that he's coming back, Nashville is better served holding onto his rights. If it's uncertain, then yeah his rights aren't worth much.

I wouldn't mind the Rangers making a try for them, but they seem to be cold to Russians at the moment, especially one who's already ****ed his team over in a pretty ******* way

Fitzy 06-30-2011 08:29 AM

20-60-80 in the KHL last year... did they suddenly start counting 2nd assists?

Why would he want to sign with us? If its a matter of money, he'd cost more than we're likely to have extra after a potential Richards signing.

Levitate 06-30-2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY (Post 34348061)
20-60-80 in the KHL last year... did they suddenly start counting 2nd assists?

Why would he want to sign with us? If its a matter of money, he'd cost more than we're likely to have extra after a potential Richards signing.

He still has a year left on his entry level contract, so he'll be cheaaaap for at least the first year. In theory the Rangers would have time to figure out how to make room for him, but yeah it could be problematic

eco's bones 06-30-2011 08:30 AM

I don't think I'd want this guy. He's run out on one contract already.

I Am Chariot 06-30-2011 08:35 AM

He led the KHL in points last year. He would be a steal for year one

Lion Hound 06-30-2011 08:37 AM

Doesn't seem to fit in the new direction of the club, however Sather loves a deal. No question that ther guy would bolster the offense bigtime. Just don't know how they can make it happen.

Anyone know how big his contract is in the KHL?

Tawnos 06-30-2011 08:47 AM

Radulov recently tweeted to his fans in Russia that he will be back there next year. This topic would probably be more valid next offseason when his contract is up over there.

At that point, I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in the NHL for a year until he sees what kind of contract he can get. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the KHL again after he plays out his ELC.

BrooklynRangersFan 06-30-2011 08:54 AM

Doesn't Nashville still owe us future considerations for Hugh Jessiman...? :)

pld459666 06-30-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chariot (Post 34347937)
What are this guys rights worth in this market?

Could Sather pull this off without giving up a roster player?

The Predators would look to move this for a return that would be commensurate of a current NHL player.

He's 24, he owes any team the trade him to a year on his ELC, he's a solid player and the Preds have no reason to trade him for anything less than a fair return.

Also, not sure I see him coming back. With the kind of coin he is making in the KHL, I see no reason to play for a pittance in comparrison

bernmeister 06-30-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levitate (Post 34348111)
He still has a year left on his entry level contract, so he'll be cheaaaap for at least the first year. In theory the Rangers would have time to figure out how to make room for him, but yeah it could be problematic

This ^ applies as well as ..... (continued)

bernmeister 06-30-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pld459666 (Post 34349387)
The Predators would look to move this for a return that would be commensurate of a current NHL player.

He's 24, he owes any team the trade him to a year on his ELC, he's a solid player and the Preds have no reason to trade him for anything less than a fair return.

Also, not sure I see him coming back. With the kind of coin he is making in the KHL, I see no reason to play for a pittance in comparrison

.. as well as this^.

Ergo, give bupkus for the right to talk, then gradually more if there is a contract, he shows up and plays/plays well...

bobbop 06-30-2011 09:51 AM

For those of you who never saw him play he is an exciting offensive player. Slick passer, great shot and very elusive. Player and a pick and worth every cent. Nashville isn't going to give him away.

My Nashville source said it was money and homesickness and no other issues. Apparently a pretty good kid. I've been throwing his name out here for the last couple of years.

SupersonicMonkey* 06-30-2011 10:01 AM

Poile already stated he has one year left in the KHL and then hes returning to Nashville.

Besides that, do not want.

Dont care how skilled he is. He abandoned his team, has huge question marks concerning character.

No thanks.

Hanke 06-30-2011 10:18 AM

If we dont get Richards I say give this guy a shot. Send them a 3rd, this guy is going to be a steal, if there even going to move them lol.

darrenturcotte#8 06-30-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey (Post 34352037)
Poile already stated he has one year left in the KHL and then hes returning to Nashville.

Besides that, do not want.

Dont care how skilled he is. He abandoned his team, has huge question marks concerning character.

No thanks.

If you had to put up with the crap from Barry Trots that he did, you'd leave too...