HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rumor: The OFFICIAL Rumors From Non-Credible Sources thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=942717)

PyrettaBlaze 07-03-2011 06:18 PM

The OFFICIAL Rumors From Non-Credible Sources thread

**** it. This will remain open forever.

WhiskeySeven 07-03-2011 06:20 PM

Love you :)

macavoy 07-03-2011 06:22 PM

I wasn't one of the ones *****ing but props to the mods for getting the admins to approve this.

Just shows that we got a great bunch of mods in the Habs forum.

Habsfan18 07-03-2011 06:22 PM

Please note that if you complain about the existence of this thread, we will have no problem removing you from it.

JGRB 07-03-2011 06:23 PM

Best. Leafs fan. Ever.

;)

Bad Natey 07-03-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfan18 (Post 34606985)
Please note that if you complain about the existence of this thread, we will have no problem removing you from it.

can we complain about you? :sarcasm:

JHabs 07-03-2011 06:28 PM

Pyretta <3

Habsfan18 07-03-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natey2k4 (Post 34607149)
can we complain about you? :sarcasm:

It depends what's in it for me. :laugh:

Nah guys, I wasn't trying to come across as an ass. We just don't need people complaining that a thread like this is here. If you don't agree with one, you always have the choice to ignore it.

knuck 07-03-2011 06:31 PM

So I'm guessing the experiment was a success then. Good.

shutehinside 07-03-2011 06:32 PM

This is a much better thread than the standard Eklund thread IMO. Props for keeping it open!

Now who has the latest Incarcarated Bob rumour!?

loudi94 07-03-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shutehinside (Post 34607365)
This is a much better thread than the standard Eklund thread IMO. Props for keeping it open!

Based on the thread title, Eklund rumours will fit in perfectly. :sarcasm:

Bad Natey 07-03-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfan18 (Post 34607247)
It depends what's in it for me. :laugh:

Nah guys, I wasn't trying to come across as an ass. We just don't need people complaining that a thread like this is here. If you don't agree with one, you always have the choice to ignore it.

:shakehead

You get nothing from me. NOTHING!

go_habs_go 07-03-2011 06:36 PM

RUMOR DT: MTL - KINGS

DT had a brief conversation with El Cloun on whether or not he should reveal the information he just got from his well placed source. They were both apparently very hesitant to share it so he just spilled out part of it. Here it is:

Be careful, there are alot of IFs.

*IF Doughty doesn't come to terms with the Kings, there will be a trade with the Habs.

*IF and ONLY IF this trade gets completed, it'll make you fall on your ass like i did! WOW!

*Sorry I cannot share more than that at the moment. We now have to wait to see if Doughty signs or not with the Kings.

*Everything will play out depending on if Doughty signs with the Kings or not.

BLONG7 07-03-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_habs_go (Post 34607539)

DT had a brief conversation with El Cloun on whether or not he should reveal the information he just got from his well placed source. They were both apparently very hesitant to share it so he just spilled out part of it. Here it is:

*IF Doughty doesn't come to terms with the Kings, there will be a trade with the Habs.

*IF and ONLY IF this trade gets completed, it'll make you fall on your ass like i did! WOW!

*Sorry I cannot share more than that at the moment. We now have to wait to see if Doughty signs or not with the Kings.

Sweet mother...Subban would have to go the other way????

shutehinside 07-03-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

If Doughty DOESN'T sign with the Kings I'll fall off my chair.

White Spy 07-03-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze (Post 34606799)
**** it. This will remain open forever.

That's the Spirit! Not sure if you saw my edit in the other thread, but just in case:

"EDIT: by the way, I would just like to add that I know it's not easy to run this place and it can be pretty challenging at times, especially over here, and I appreciate what you guys do, and I don't find enough people take the time to say that. You guys do this for free, as far as I know, so THANK YOU."

MarkovsKnee 07-03-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

I can't imagine the Kings not signing him. They have the cap space and he is a terrific young player. The player I would love off the Kings, if we can't sign Shane O'Brien (rumours are that we have an offer in to him) is Matt Greene.

Le Tricolore 07-03-2011 06:42 PM

Gomez + Weber + 2nd

Bad Natey 07-03-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shutehinside (Post 34607365)

Basically said we had an offer for Richards that he was really interested in. Rags were likely still his choice but he considered. Trade was in place for Gomez but he shot the trade down.

Whitesnake 07-03-2011 06:46 PM

So the Kings, in their infinitive wisdom, instead of trying to sign Doughty, they already talked to the Habs for a trade and the trade is on paper and done already IF Doughty doesn't sign....Okay...How about, putting all your efforts to sign Doughty and then IF it doesn't happen, put EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE aware of it so you'd have the best team possible? How is NOW the best moment to have done a deal with the Habs? Makes no sense...

Bad Natey 07-03-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLONG7 (Post 34607721)
Sweet mother...Subban would have to go the other way????

Now comes the question... Doughty or Subban?

Shabutie 07-03-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Markov + Prospect + pick would have to go the other way imo. I don't think Subban gets moved, he's made for MTL.

go_habs_go 07-03-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natey2k4 (Post 34607957)
Now comes the question... Doughty or Subban?

Not Subban

but Doughty for Gorges ++++

Patty Roy 07-03-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

This is so stupid. Of course Doughty will sign with the Kings.

Mike8 07-03-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitesnake (Post 34607947)
Makes no sense...

That was my conclusion after reading the word 'Doughty.'

Makes less sense that some question whether it'd be worth dealing Subban, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_habs_go (Post 34608033)
Not Subban

but Doughty for Gorges ++++

Not sure the ++++ is necessary. If Doughty's salary demands are all that high, maybe it should just be Gorges straight up?