HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   International Tournaments (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Olympics: Help - SVK - SWE match download (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=943473)

Getzo5 07-04-2011 01:42 PM

Help - SVK - SWE match download
 
Hi folks, I need a help. Found a handful of Vancouver games, HDTV-FQM releases (original CTV broadcast I believe/NBC), but I still can`t find the one I want the most: Quarterfinals Slovakia vs. Sweden. Most of the links are dead, it`s been more than a year.

Anybody? Thanks in advance, appreciated.

Mume 07-04-2011 03:47 PM

You can watch the games in youtube. Unfortunately they don't come with commentary tho :(

This should be the one ur lookin for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUkg10J5js

Getzo5 07-04-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mume (Post 34647723)
You can watch the games in youtube. Unfortunately they don't come with commentary tho :(

This should be the one ur lookin for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUkg10J5js

I know about this, but I want to have it safe and those releases were great. Unfortunately this is basically the only match I haven`t found.

But thanks for the try anyway.

cheerupmurray 07-04-2011 06:38 PM

This game never happened, or if it happened we need to forget about it. :p:

Kamzik 07-05-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheerupmurray (Post 34654373)
This game never happened, or if it happened we need to forget about it. :p:

:):) Tomas Kopecky's finest hour.

peachy89 07-05-2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getzo5 (Post 34651555)
I know about this, but I want to have it safe and those releases were great. Unfortunately this is basically the only match I haven`t found.

But thanks for the try anyway.

so, where's the problem? you can download vids from youtube in so many different ways. with prgramms, add-ons for firefox or with websites

Muuri 07-05-2011 07:32 AM

Second best game of the tournament after the first USA-Canada.

Pentothal 07-05-2011 08:02 AM

This game is erased from my memory.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muuri (Post 34670711)
Second best game of the tournament after the first USA-Canada.

I quite enjoyed the Sweden - Finland game ;)

Mume 07-05-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentothal (Post 34671181)
I quite enjoyed the Sweden - Finland game ;)

I find it difficult to remember such distant events, but i do have this image that this year's WHC final was quite entertaining :)

Pentothal 07-05-2011 08:49 AM

Ah yes, the WC final.. It was a tightly contested affair as I recall, although I had to leave just before the end of the second period :sarcasm:

Getzo5 07-05-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peachy89 (Post 34670199)
so, where's the problem? you can download vids from youtube in so many different ways. with prgramms, add-ons for firefox or with websites

C.o.m.m.e.n.t.a.r.y. Those uploaded doesn`t have one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muuri (Post 34670711)
Second best game of the tournament after the first USA-Canada.

It was. So why the hell I can`t find it. :cry:

TheFatOne 07-08-2011 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mume (Post 34647723)
You can watch the games in youtube. Unfortunately they don't come with commentary tho :(

This should be the one ur lookin for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUkg10J5js

wtf. NICE :yo:

Getzo5 07-17-2011 07:26 PM

No one? Sad Panda. :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.