HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Magnus Hellberg Interview (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=947169)

ShawnTHW 07-09-2011 01:26 AM

Magnus Hellberg Interview

Hey Preds fans. Although I am a fan of Philadelphia, Nashville is who I was pulling for to win the cup (Yes, even instead of my Flyers).

Anyways, I will be doing an interview with Magnus Hellberg either today or tomorrow. Was wondering if any of you had any questions you'd like me to ask him? I will try to include as many as I can and will post my article on him after I am done writing it.

Thanks for your help.

alexmanu 07-09-2011 07:11 AM

You can ask him if he has been on the receiving end of a Ryan Ellis slap shot yet.

Neal Before Zod 07-09-2011 10:46 AM

Ask him if he's learned how to pronounce humidity yet.:D

Webersmashpuck 07-09-2011 11:48 AM

Perhaps ask him about the prospect camp and what he came away with from it.

PredsV82 07-09-2011 11:50 AM

I would wonder if he has any timetable for coming to North. America

Seth Lake 07-09-2011 12:53 PM

What was the adjustment like participating in prospect camp wearing Rinne and Lindback's gear? Did he appreciate that of the goalies in camp that he was the only one that would have fit the gear of our two goalies at the NHL level?

What was his impressions of working with Mitch Korn? What did he learn and how will he take that advice moving forward I to the upcoming year?

Has he ever used as many props during goalie drills as Mitch Korn uses? What prop challenged him the most, which was his favorite?

What were his impressions of Nashville? Both in terms of the organization and the City? Did he get a chance to check out any of the music scene while he was here?

ShawnTHW 07-09-2011 08:58 PM

Great ones, SLake. I'll be sure to include those.

zellthemedic 07-10-2011 12:03 PM

What are his long-term goals with the Predators/NHL? Is his goal to play the best he can, or is his only goal in life is to hold the Stanley Cup?

braindead 07-10-2011 12:13 PM

1. Does he understand that Mitch Korn will make him a rich man and may in fact be a minor god in some religions?

2. Which of Nashville's two goalies does he compare his style to and why?

3. Who are the two or three best shooters he faced last year?

4. Are there any downsides to being a huge goalie?

5. What's a goo goo cluster?

ShawnTHW 07-10-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braindead (Post 34875291)
1. Does he understand that Mitch Korn will make him a rich man and may in fact be a minor god in some religions?

2. Which of Nashville's two goalies does he compare his style to and why?

3. Who are the two or three best shooters he faced last year?

4. Are there any downsides to being a huge goalie?

5. What's a goo goo cluster?

Am I missing something with the last question? Is it some kind of inside joke?

Gnashville 07-10-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 (Post 34876263)

Goo goo clusters are a candy made in Nashville and are one of the traditional sponsors of the Grand Ole Opry and a tradition of Nashville itself. Anyone who spends any time here should have had one or know what they are.

http://www.googoo.com/

My questions
If you went inside a black hole would you be crushed by Gravity or would you be transported to another dimension or time?
What secrets are the US government hiding at Area 51?
Is time travel possible?
What happened before the Big Bang??
Is Dec 21 2012 really the end of life as we know it?

Adz 07-10-2011 04:19 PM

How is he going to prepare to deal with the heat and humidity of Nashville? It is certainly a factor that people have to prepare for. I remember Tootoo came to Nashville early to work out so that he'd get used to it.

braindead 07-10-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 (Post 34876263)

See- that's why it's a GREAT question.

Also, would you rather be able to be invisible or be able to fly for your super power?

BigFatCat999 07-11-2011 09:19 AM

For the good of hockey what needs to happen is Nashville signs Miro Satan and then trades Satan and Hellberg to NJ for Parise.

Viqsi 07-11-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 (Post 34901499)
For the good of hockey what needs to happen is Nashville signs Miro Satan and then trades Satan and Hellberg to NJ for Parise.

http://www.bpradio.net/theceiling/im...es/rimshot.gif

ShawnTHW 08-22-2011 05:32 PM

Deeply sorry about the length of time for this interview to take place but Magnus and I are conducting the interview now. The article should be up in the next few days.