HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Wanted : Admirals Black Jersey (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=948535)

John Wayne Gretzky 07-11-2011 12:32 PM

Wanted : Admirals Black Jersey

I am looking to buy a Milwaukee Admirals jersey, I'd prefer the Dark jersey in a L or XL. If anyone knows where I can land one for under $100 let me know, thanks.

predwings 07-11-2011 04:50 PM

http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.epromo.com/category.i?catid=2

It's 125 for the "New" Admirals Away Jersey's so not under 100 but I don't think anywhere will have them under 100, since they are brand new.

codeyh 07-11-2011 05:47 PM

They're brand new.. you're not finding one under $100

John Wayne Gretzky 07-11-2011 09:45 PM

I actually would take either that or the white one, they are both fresh.

MillerTime2181 07-19-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predwings (Post 34918265)
http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.epromo.com/category.i?catid=2

It's 125 for the "New" Admirals Away Jersey's so not under 100 but I don't think anywhere will have them under 100, since they are brand new.

I concur with this jersey it's awesome....How secure is this website for thse who have purchased from it? In addition, I noticed they don't have size medium in black....anyone know where to get one of those?

predwings 07-20-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MillerTime2181 (Post 35187225)
I concur with this jersey it's awesome....How secure is this website for thse who have purchased from it? In addition, I noticed they don't have size medium in black....anyone know where to get one of those?

That's from the Milwaukee Admirals website, nothing more secure than that I believe. I'd call them and ask if they'll be supporting medium jersey's if not...I doubt you'll find them anywhere. I guess you could check NHL-shop to see if they've got the AHL Jerseys, but unlikely.

cjerina 07-21-2011 12:01 PM

AHLs website should have them too, if you don't want to deal with the Ads office, although Kim, the girl who works merchandise, is pretty awesome to deal with.

If you want a gray, I believe they still have Authentics (actually left over game-ready stock) for ~$150 ranging from sz 52-58 but missing the Brewers patch.

edit: The Black is on sale for $100 on the Ads site, there you go!

101st_fan 07-21-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjerina (Post 35241951)
AHLs website should have them too, if you don't want to deal with the Ads office, although Kim, the girl who works merchandise, is pretty awesome to deal with.

If you want a gray, I believe they still have Authentics (actually left over game-ready stock) for ~$150 ranging from sz 52-58 but missing the Brewers patch.

edit: The Black is on sale for $100 on the Ads site, there you go!

I've seen your collection ... you mean there are actually a few Ads jerseys you don't have?;)

cjerina 07-21-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101st_fan (Post 35242663)
I've seen your collection ... you mean there are actually a few Ads jerseys you don't have?;)

haha, Thanks :) To be honest, there's very few that I consider "wants" left, most of which are obscure (anyone got a Mike Watt or Eric Fichaud jersey lying around?) Otherwise, now it is just trying to fill in the missing years... so if anyone has any Ads jerseys, I'm always trying to finish it up.

The ultimate grail for the things missing in the collection would be an Gino Odjick Ads jersey... I have a preseason jersey nameplate of his, I guess that will have to do for now.

http://chrisjerina.smugmug.com/photo...08_Wmhgd-S.jpg

101st_fan 07-21-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjerina (Post 35243117)
haha, Thanks :) To be honest, there's very few that I consider "wants" left, most of which are obscure (anyone got a Mike Watt or Eric Fichaud jersey lying around?) Otherwise, now it is just trying to fill in the missing years... so if anyone has any Ads jerseys, I'm always trying to finish it up.

The ultimate grail for the things missing in the collection would be an Gino Odjick Ads jersey... I have a preseason jersey nameplate of his, I guess that will have to do for now.

http://chrisjerina.smugmug.com/photo...08_Wmhgd-S.jpg

I'll have to add a Milwaukee jersey to the collection before January. Gives me a little time to save up if I stop buying other random guys like Fortunus's Baie-Comeau sweater. Vacation just put a big dent in my slush fund, so back to work tomorrow to get some money for tickets and jerseys.

cjerina 07-21-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101st_fan (Post 35243353)
I'll have to add a Milwaukee jersey to the collection before January. Gives me a little time to save up if I stop buying other random guys like Fortunus's Baie-Comeau sweater. Vacation just put a big dent in my slush fund, so back to work tomorrow to get some money for tickets and jerseys.

Did you get the Fortunus jersey? I was eyeing that on ebay, enjoy watching Max play plus I loved that old Flames style, it at least makes up for their crappy crest :laugh: The two Bourque jerseys from the Drakkar are just completely fugly (even worse styling), except they were cheap and they were the only Bourques I could find at the time!

Last year/season, the Admirals had a sale with ~10-20% off all online store items, so it may be worth waiting for that if you don't "need" a certain player. Personally, I think you should get the blue Beaudoin jersey... the white is one of my favorites, but is also a sz 52 so it may be tight!

101st_fan 07-21-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjerina (Post 35244845)
Did you get the Fortunus jersey? I was eyeing that on ebay, enjoy watching Max play plus I loved that old Flames style, it at least makes up for their crappy crest :laugh: The two Bourque jerseys from the Drakkar are just completely fugly (even worse styling), except they were cheap and they were the only Bourques I could find at the time!

Last year/season, the Admirals had a sale with ~10-20% off all online store items, so it may be worth waiting for that if you don't "need" a certain player. Personally, I think you should get the blue Beaudoin jersey... the white is one of my favorites, but is also a sz 52 so it may be tight!

I've been looking at the Beaudoin. It would go well with my Fortunus and Tousignant Drakkars and the Dynamo Korostin ... a mini Texas Stars collection. I don't even have the Fortunus in hand yet and my daughter is begging me to let her wear it to a game this fall. I don't see it happening.

I'm just glad that the Hawaii night jersey is finally off of the Ads store page. That was atrocious. The only thing that could have made that jersey worse would have been if Finley's name was on it.