HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2011-2012 Season Tickets thread (post face value - see post #1 for rules) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=949071)

juve 07-12-2011 10:04 AM

2011-2012 Season Tickets thread (post face value - see post #1 for rules)

I'm planning/hopping to get tickets for the Caps game, and getting the Club Desjardins tickets. I know there more expensive because they give you benefits. I want to know what are the benefits and are the tickets worth it? Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official 2011-2012 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)
Official 2011-2012 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Poster must post the ticket price and the original face value of the tickets.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

habs03 07-12-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juve (Post 34939239)
I'm planning/hopping to get tickets for the Caps game, and getting the Club Desjardins tickets. I know there more expensive because they give you benefits. I want to know what are the benefits and are the tickets worth it? Thanks.

ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!!
:banana:

pine 07-12-2011 10:18 AM

If you eat a lot, I mean a whole lot, they might be worth it.

Personally, I think they're overpriced.

Le Tricolore 07-12-2011 10:18 AM

All food in the section is free. Only thing you'd pay for is alcohol.

juve 07-12-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 34939733)

I thought it came with free champagne. All you can eat? hmmmm.... sounds interesting. What kind of food?

BLONG7 07-12-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juve (Post 34939809)
I thought it came with free champagne. All you can eat? hmmmm.... sounds interesting. What kind of food?

Smoked meat sandwiches, nachos, dogs, fries, pizza etc

Coat check is a nice idea for this section also!

Habs 4 Life 07-12-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juve (Post 34939809)

Hot Dogs, Pizza, smoke meat sandwiches, pop corn, chips that kind of food, nothing fancy

Water and soft drinks are free

Private entrance and coat check.

Xia 07-12-2011 04:42 PM

Hoping to get tickets to the home opener against Calgary! I've only ever gotten seats up high so I'm hoping to get some lower bowls for once.

Would be cool to go to the first visit from the Jets in January too...

Fel 96 07-12-2011 04:55 PM

I can't wait to buy tickets for the game against Minnesota which happens on my birthday.

How sweet is that? :D

overlords 07-12-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fel 96 (Post 34955005)
I can't wait to buy tickets for the game against Minnesota which happens on my birthday.

How sweet is that? :D

Pretty ******. I guess you've already forgotten what happened last time they played eachother :sarcasm:

76ftw 07-12-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlords (Post 34958281)
Pretty ******. I guess you've already forgotten what happened last time they played eachother :sarcasm:

Tom Pyatt. Tom ****ing Pyatt....

Fel 96 07-12-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlords (Post 34958281)

I guess you've already forgotten what happened this off-season. :sarcasm:

Last time I went to the Bell Centre was on Feb 19th 2008 so I do believe in miracle. ;)

overlords 07-12-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fel 96 (Post 34959037)
I guess you've already forgotten what happened this off-season. :sarcasm:

Last time I went to the Bell Centre was on Feb 19th 2008 so I do believe in miracle. ;)

You mean adding Cole, Markov, Gorges and Patches back into the lineup? **** yeah! 15-0 here we come!

Fel 96 07-12-2011 07:11 PM

Yeah, right... :laugh:

Anyways, cya on March 1st!

Chevy Cheveldae 07-13-2011 07:30 AM

how much is a regular season ticket and when do they go on sale?
single games
the cheap ones
i'm planning a trip

Habs 4 Life 07-13-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy Cheveldae (Post 34974311)
how much is a regular season ticket and when do they go on sale?
single games
the cheap ones
i'm planning a trip

Probably sometime in September

Tuggy 07-13-2011 08:12 AM

I'm going to be in Montreal for the October 14th weekend and I want to get tickets for Saturday against Colorado. Do people that have season tickets already have them? Because I look at stubhub and there are ones available already.

http://www.stubhub.com/montreal-cana...-2011-1122210/

Habs 4 Life 07-13-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuggy (Post 34974989)
I'm going to be in Montreal for the October 14th weekend and I want to get tickets for Saturday against Colorado. Do people that have season tickets already have them? Because I look at stubhub and there are ones available already.

http://www.stubhub.com/montreal-cana...-2011-1122210/

I don't think they have the tickets yet, they have their seat and that's why they sell them. I guess when ever they receive them, they ship them out to the buyers

alexstream 07-13-2011 12:38 PM

Guys, I'll have ALL OF PRESEASON for sale this year again.
Section is 316AA = FIRST ROW in White section. best quality value section as per... me. anywhere above is too high and anywhere below is too expensive.
big advantage of AA section is that you don't have any bum cracks in front of you (I remind you that those are guys bum cracks since the population at the bell center, if you exclude the staff is 80% male) and that no one is standing up nervously at everyshot to hide your view.

Cost - service fees. I don't know how much yet cause I don't have the hard tickets in my hands, but last year it was 80$ I think. So it might be around 90$ this year.
yes, yes, less expensive than directly bought from the bell center, I assume the evenko service fees. :nod:

you can thank me later.

------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 34939733)

All food = hot dogs, nachos, pizza, smoked meat.
They are priced 2 x White which are just above and like 30% more than Reds which are just under. This is utter nonsense. Just makes sense for companies that want to make gifts to clients.
Otherwise, keep you money to buy RED and have a snack at La Belle Province (3-4x better than what you get served in Desjardins section) or Schwarts (10000x better than... anything... take a fatty fatty + a cherry coke and then you can just die happy)

76ftw 07-13-2011 05:00 PM

How much are tickets in the nose bleeds? I don't know specific sections but just a general average.

And how much are lower bowl?

Thanks boys and girls!

Habs 4 Life 07-13-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 76ftw (Post 34993609)
How much are tickets in the nose bleeds? I don't know specific sections but just a general average.

And how much are lower bowl?

Thanks boys and girls!

Couldn't find anything on the Habs site, says to check out in August they should have more info

useref15 07-17-2011 10:28 AM

I'll most likely be attending the Rangers-Canadiens game on November 19th...Do they actually put any single game tix out for sale for face value, or will I have to pay reseller prices no doubt? Since this is a high demand game ( a Saturday night & NY Rangers) I'm thinking they won't have much available when tickets are released.

I went to a Habs-Bruins game two years ago, and it was awesome. I was in MTL at the time, and being a hockey fan....I just wanted to experience the atmosphere of a Habs game. Well, it was awesome. Even better that I had tickets 8 rows off the ice and they were FREE.

Looking forward to partying in the city and seeing a game this time. Will be a lot more fun since I'll actually care about the game, since I'm a Rangers fan.

If anybody has season tix and can't make that game or something, please let me know. Any reasonable price I would do.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt 07-19-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexstream (Post 34983279)
Guys, I'll have ALL OF PRESEASON for sale this year again.
Section is 316AA = FIRST ROW in White section. best quality value section as per... me. anywhere above is too high and anywhere below is too expensive.
big advantage of AA section is that you don't have any bum cracks in front of you (I remind you that those are guys bum cracks since the population at the bell center, if you exclude the staff is 80% male) and that no one is standing up nervously at everyshot to hide your view.

Cost - service fees. I don't know how much yet cause I don't have the hard tickets in my hands, but last year it was 80$ I think. So it might be around 90$ this year.
yes, yes, less expensive than directly bought from the bell center, I assume the evenko service fees. :nod:

you can thank me later.

Who... Who are you? :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by useref15 (Post 35106511)
<<Rags fan>>

Pretty sure they sell single games. Fans (and scalpers) are rabid here though. Think Yankees in NY. Anyways, if you strike out, this thread usually turns into a "Sell/Buy tickets to/from other HF members" thread. So stick around when the tickets go on sale then make a post here inquiring about the NY game. Good luck.

76ftw 07-20-2011 02:10 AM

Quote:

Pretty sure they sell single games. Fans (and scalpers) are rabid here though. Think Yankees in NY. Anyways, if you strike out, this thread usually turns into a "Sell/Buy tickets to/from other HF members" thread. So stick around when the tickets go on sale then make a post here inquiring about the NY game. Good luck.
As far as I can tell, the best bet to get tickets would be stub hup. You'd pay a little to a lot more than off the Habs website, but if that's not such a big deal, you can get them.

I'm a rookie to buying tickets too. Much easier with the Wildcats of the Q. 12 bucks and it's never sold out (only like twice a year its sold out, or when they make the finals).

alexstream 07-20-2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolument90 (Post 35195019)
Who... Who are you? :(

lol, what's that question?