HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New Jersey Devils (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions) Part 2 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=950581)

cj225 07-14-2011 08:44 AM

Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions) Part 2
 
Keep on going. Possible autographs available if you wait outside the Rock after the prospects are done at camp.

BrodeurRULES 07-14-2011 09:45 AM

O Sarge is at rookie camp! That might change my whole day tomorrow now. lol

Unless someone wants to get me a signed pic. :)

usahockey22flyers 07-19-2011 05:32 PM

Anyone know anything about switching letters or numbers?

DatBoyJPP 07-19-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usahockey22flyers (Post 35182413)
Anyone know anything about switching letters or numbers?

You mean roster numbers and stuff like that? No, but we'll see what rookies get what come camp. As for letters, look for Parise with the C and Elias and Kovy having the As.

Wingman77 07-25-2011 07:17 PM

From Sports Minded's FB page;

Sports Minded Unlimited
Looking forward to another great line up of store signings this season ..... so far we have David Clarkson and Scott Stevens locked up! Stay tuned for dates and times!! .... More names to follow next week!

Devilsfan92 07-26-2011 12:31 PM

Got my Kovalchuk retro jersey today, very nice.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1276981457
http://www.nhljerseysell.com/images/17-Kovalchuk.jpg

Das Uber 07-26-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilsfan92 (Post 35386991)

Hope you didn't pay too much...because it's fake.

DatBoyJPP 07-26-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingman77 (Post 35366931)
From Sports Minded's FB page;

Sports Minded Unlimited
Looking forward to another great line up of store signings this season ..... so far we have David Clarkson and Scott Stevens locked up! Stay tuned for dates and times!! .... More names to follow next week!

Boo! Those are both repeats.

Devilsfan92 07-27-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Das Uber (Post 35389085)
Hope you didn't pay too much...because it's fake.

That's not the actual one, couldn't find it on google images.

Fake or not, $80 and looks good. I'm satisfied.

OOOOIIIO 08-06-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilsfan92 (Post 35427175)
That's not the actual one, couldn't find it on google images.

Fake or not, $80 and looks good. I'm satisfied.

$80 from were?

Iron Balls McGinty 08-10-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Parisalchuk (Post 35719639)
$80 from were?

My guess is China.

Dagoon44 08-20-2011 06:21 PM

Join us on 9/27 @ the poitin Still in hackensack nj for a autograph signing with NY JET John Conner. The Terminator comes to NJ 201 370 7891 for more info .. 20.00 or 2 for 30.00 if you mention HF.. VIP packages and did i mention beer pizza and burgers? come down and EAT and have some fun

BrodeursCups 08-20-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 36078239)
Join us on 9/27 @ the poitin Still in hackensack nj for a autograph signing with NY JET John Connor. The Terminator comes to NJ 201 370 7891 for more info .. 20.00 or 2 for 30.00 if you mention HF.. VIP packages and did i mention beer pizza and burgers? come down and EAT and have some fun

Who? :laugh::laugh:

Dagoon44 08-20-2011 07:02 PM

got me

DatBoyJPP 08-21-2011 09:39 PM

Doing a great job advertising your own singing by not even know the player.

Dagoon44 08-22-2011 10:27 AM

Yea and you adding so much to it by being pure class makes it better. See u online.

cj225 08-22-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 36109313)
Yea and you adding so much to it by being pure class makes it better. See u online.

What?? :huh:

buster28 08-23-2011 01:46 PM

Jon Connor is the starting fullback for the Jets (football). Is there any news on any Devils signing anywhere?

DatBoyJPP 08-23-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buster28 (Post 36142063)
Jon Connor is the starting fullback for the Jets (football). Is there any news on any Devils signing anywhere?

Don't help him out, he's promoting his autograph signing, he should figure out who he is by himself.

Clarkson and Stevens will be at Sports Minded Unlimited on separate days in I believe November. You can check them out on Facebook for the actual dates.

mac760 09-02-2011 12:59 PM

David Clarkson will be at Sports Minded Unlimited on Thursday, October 20th from 6-8 PM.

Clarky will cost $20 for all items.

Zach Parise will be at Sports Minded Unlimited on Sunday November 6th from Noon to 2 PM.

Zach will cost:

$40 for Flats/Pucks
$55 for Equipment

The address is:

Sports Minded Unlimited
165 Washington Valley Road
Warren, NJ, 07059
732-469-3556

Any questions contact Brian. He is a good guy to deal with.

daron7 09-12-2011 01:11 PM

anyone ever heard of fake steiner memorabilia?

my gf won me an authentic signed parise jersey in an auction for too good of a price. i've never actually owned an authentic jersey, so if it was a knock-off, i might not know, but it looks damn good. the steiner hologram is on the jersey, and it came with the authenticity card. the jersey looks identical to others on the steiner website. and, the parise auto looks dead on.

the certificate card does not have a barcode. i find this odd, since my other steiner stuff has a barcode. also, my buddy tells me authentic jerseys usually come with a white tag (?) as well as the reebok tags..this does not.

i e-mailed steiner and they said in a few words that if it has the logo and certificate then it is almost certainly legit.

any help would be great!

DatBoyJPP 09-12-2011 01:16 PM

I've heard of people counterfitting Steiner but it has been on bigger items than that (Manning brothers, Jeter etc) It is possible but that's not my area of expertise.

DangleSnipeCelly 09-12-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daron7 (Post 36633621)
anyone ever heard of fake steiner memorabilia?

my gf won me an authentic signed parise jersey in an auction for too good of a price. i've never actually owned an authentic jersey, so if it was a knock-off, i might not know, but it looks damn good. the steiner hologram is on the jersey, and it came with the authenticity card. the jersey looks identical to others on the steiner website. and, the parise auto looks dead on.

the certificate card does not have a barcode. i find this odd, since my other steiner stuff has a barcode. also, my buddy tells me authentic jerseys usually come with a white tag (?) as well as the reebok tags..this does not.

i e-mailed steiner and they said in a few words that if it has the logo and certificate then it is almost certainly legit.

any help would be great!

You need to look at the tag on the inside the jersey, as well as the ( as the best that I can describe it) RBK trimming that goes around the neck on the inside. There are clear cut differences in bootleg and real RBK jerseys. Steiner only uses authentics as far as I know, and I know they would never stoop so low that they would use bootlegs.

I would look on the card and see what is the date and location of the signing. If IRC they are on every authenticity card. Then do some research and find out if the event actually took place

DatBoyJPP 09-12-2011 08:00 PM

I don't think any of my Stenier stuff states the day it was signed and I've bought all of it through them directly so it's not fake. You are right though, they usually only used authentics.

daron7 09-12-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KupsforKovy (Post 36645523)
You need to look at the tag on the inside the jersey, as well as the ( as the best that I can describe it) RBK trimming that goes around the neck on the inside. There are clear cut differences in bootleg and real RBK jerseys. Steiner only uses authentics as far as I know, and I know they would never stoop so low that they would use bootlegs.

I would look on the card and see what is the date and location of the signing. If IRC they are on every authenticity card. Then do some research and find out if the event actually took place

i wasn't saying steiner is using fake authentics; what i'm saying is i'm skeptical that the jersey i bought is possibly a fake authentic with fake steiner holograms and authenticity cards.

i checked out the tags and the rbk inner collar like you said. i know what you're talking about because i read some post on ice jerseys showing differences between authentic and fake, and it seems to be authentic.

anything steiner i ever purchased came with the authenticity card which i thought always had the barcode, but this one does not. as for a date and location, i don't believe they include this info...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.