HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who misses new years eve game against vancouver? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=971761)

hextall shoots 08-20-2011 05:48 PM

Who misses new years eve game against vancouver?
 
I miss that game tons!!! I grew a beard from halloween to new years eve. That game was at 10 30 on new years eve. I remember shaving in between the 2nd and 3rd. Anybody else have any memories?

MiamiScreamingEagles 08-20-2011 06:08 PM

The three highlights that are possibly the most memorable:

1. The 8-0 win when Gino Odjick sucker-punched and cheap-shot Lindros.
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21qoP...eature=related )

2. Gagne's game-winner with under three seconds left on a feed from Roenick.
3. Lindros and Coffey colliding.

slitz 08-20-2011 06:26 PM

my best memory is getting drunk and not remembering the games

funghoul 08-20-2011 07:04 PM

those games go back to the ron vs. rich sutter days. i miss them too, especially the part where we could tell everybody in vancouver how bad the new year sucked before they got there.

RJ8812 08-20-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slitz (Post 36078313)
my best memory is getting drunk and not remembering the games

there's lots of times i wish that was the case after many games

FlyerX 08-20-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles (Post 36077997)
The three highlights that are possibly the most memorable:

1. The 8-0 win when Gino Odjick sucker-punched and cheap-shot Lindros.
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21qoP...eature=related )

2. Gagne's game-winner with under three seconds left on a feed from Roenick.
3. Lindros and Coffey colliding.

Dan Kordic beating Odjick after that and handled Brashear in a fight too. Kords was on his way to being a great enforcer.

MiamiScreamingEagles 08-20-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyerX (Post 36082583)
Dan Kordic beating Odjick after that and handled Brashear in a fight too. Kords was on his way to being a great enforcer.

They were drafted two picks from each other.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.