HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Some people... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=97959)

FearTheFlyers 08-15-2004 12:33 AM

Some people...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueBlue
Sadly, I have to agree with you.

I believe Quinn is definitely good enough to match up against Hitchcock, but because Hitch is a guy who gets into peoples heads and is one of the best at it, that gives him the edge. He knows Quinn from the International stage and I bet you he studies his every move.
He knows Eddie from the Dallas days and knows what rattles him.

These two factors give Hitch the edge and than he uses the right players to execute his plan. Mind you I like Hitchcock cause I think he is a very good coach, I just don't like him beating the Leafs two years in a row.

But were hoping for a third man in and now enter JFJ. It is his responsibility now to recognize this pattern that has become all too familiar to Leaf fans.

So maybe if JFJ hires a new assistant coach, that coach may be able to help Quinn in solving Hitchcock. I believe Acton was on his way out so I'm not sure if he has left or not.

As for Primeau, don't know what to say about him anymore as I'm tired of cussing him out.

We're hoping one of our kids that will crack the Lineup will be that one big D that lays out Primeau in a highlight reel type hit that will be shown on the sports highlights all night long. We owe that hit to Eddie, we have failed him thus far and left him there to be abused, *****, slashed, kicked, and made him out to be a crash test dummy, with Primeau being the vehicle and Eddie being the dummy. Only in this case, the dummy happens to be a human being.
Primeau: Keep your head up!

:shakehead

RoDu 08-15-2004 12:44 AM

leafs fans are still whining? :shakehead

Blindside9711 08-15-2004 01:13 AM

Try fricken living here. It's like my own personal hell. :mad:

Flyr_Fan 08-15-2004 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyerfanofthepeg
leafs fans are still whining? :shakehead

I live very close to Toronto and yes they are.

Steve L* 08-15-2004 06:00 AM

Does anyone take Leaf fans seriously?

RoDu 08-15-2004 10:19 AM

all of us Canadians know that Toronto is the center of the universe ;)

FlyersProspect2 08-15-2004 10:42 AM

When its over its over. In their case its been over for the past two years.

GoneFullHextall 08-15-2004 11:07 AM

when you have gotten your tail kicked the last 2 seasons by the Flyers im not shocked that the Leaf fans have resorted to whining, crying and *****ing and moaning. lets just consiter the source and move on.

Yertle The Turtle 08-15-2004 11:26 AM

:lol :lol :lol haha, I think thats hilarious. Leafs fans will never stop wining.

FearTheFlyers 08-15-2004 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blindside9711
Try fricken living here. It's like my own personal hell. :mad:

Man, i live a couple hours north, it's just as bad.

Rex88 08-15-2004 02:40 PM

The problem I have is that Belfour was not touched much at all that series and in fact Chico was probably hit more. Not to mention the phantom calls on at least two occasions of goalie interference when he was essentially not touched. I thought the goalie contact (for the playoffs) was minimal.
Tucker is the guy who should watch his back, the late shots, charges and leaving the feet are cheap.

cycle_it 08-15-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex88
Tucker is the guy who should watch his back, the late shots, charges and leaving the feet are cheap.

very cheap.

MiamiScreamingEagles 08-15-2004 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSpeedOnly
Man, i live a couple hours north, it's just as bad.

One Speed Only: Neat avatar. Are you ready for the "Vanilla Tapes" (the lost London Calling recordings recently found) to be released next month? :banana:

FearTheFlyers 08-15-2004 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles
One Speed Only: Neat avatar. Are you ready for the "Vanilla Tapes" (the lost London Calling recordings recently found) to be released next month? :banana:

Yeah, can't wait. The whole process behind finding them is quite unbelieveable, I read a great article on it recently.

Toonces 08-15-2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSpeedOnly
Yeah, can't wait. The whole process behind finding them is quite unbelieveable, I read a great article on it recently.

I'm psyced too! :banana:

Jester 08-16-2004 09:14 AM

how many phantom goalie interference calls were dropped on us in that series? i don't know how they can complain about anyone being around eddie...

Teezax 08-16-2004 09:16 AM

I'm just so glad that of all the teams in the NHL, the Leafs are the one who's number is on our hands.

RoDu 08-16-2004 06:55 PM

your avatar teezax...WTF!!! :lol

FlyHigh 08-16-2004 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teezax
I'm just so glad that of all the teams in the NHL, the Leafs are the one who's number is on our hands.

nice avy and even nicer post. :yo:

Flyr_Fan 08-16-2004 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teezax

The all-time record against Toronto speaks for itself. :bow: