HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Russia (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Looking into the future... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=982825)

Fulcrum 09-12-2011 01:16 AM

Looking into the future...
 
I don't want to jump the gun, but one prospect got my attention at the World Junior Club Cup. On the Red-Army team, a very dynamic and creative forward, who looked way too young to be at the tournament, but still impressed with his game play.

I'm talking about Tolchinksiy from CSKA. His plays were begging for attention and it was hard not to wonder who he is. I was surprised to see that he is a 1995! He had some great speed and puck control for a 16 year old. Can anyone fill in some information on him.

Please feel free to bring up other '94,'95,'96 prospects. I know Nichushkin is certainly one of them.

Alessandro Seren Rosso 09-12-2011 01:51 AM

Some 95:
Valery Nichushkin
Ivan Barbashev (younger bro of the 92 Barbashev) (CSKA)
Nikita Zadorov (CSKA)
Aleksei Zakarlyukin (Traktor)
Grigory Dikushin (CSKA)
Vladislav Lysenko (Ak Bars)
Vladislav Gavrikov (Lokomotiv)

Eugene85 09-12-2011 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulcrum (Post 36626213)
I don't want to jump the gun, but one prospect got my attention at the World Junior Club Cup. On the Red-Army team, a very dynamic and creative forward, who looked way too young to be at the tournament, but still impressed with his game play.

I'm talking about Tolchinksiy from CSKA. His plays were begging for attention and it was hard not to wonder who he is. I was surprised to see that he is a 1995! He had some great speed and puck control for a 16 year old. Can anyone fill in some information on him.

Please feel free to bring up other '94,'95,'96 prospects. I know Nichushkin is certainly one of them.

Well, Tolchinsky was leader for CSKA-95 for a long time. His stats are here http://hockey.penza.net/player.asp?TXT=23931 . I also like the way this kid plays, very dynamic and talented player. As for now he has 1 assist in 3 MHL games, plays third line(the youngest in the team) with Dindrozhik('94) and Zykov('95). The only problem he has is his height- 170 cm. Other notable '95 prospects: Zykov, Maslyuk, Gritsenko(CSKA), Tikhonov(Rus), Ilyin, Bryukvin, Alekseev(Dynamo), Mokshantsev, Zakurin(Lokomotiv) etc. There are realy many good 1995 players.

vorky 09-12-2011 03:48 AM

I made some research in rosters of MHL teams and there are 11 guys born 95 who has played this season. Plus 3 guys from Bars Kazan who are only at roster but havent played (Galeev, Lyzin, Shakhvorostov). Some names were written it this thread by Allesandro and Eugene earlier.

Almaz Cherepovets - Buchnevich
Kapitan Stupino - Rihart Bukarts (Latvian, bro of Roberts born 90)
Red Army - Volkov, Zadorov, Zykov, Tolchinksiy
Vityaz - Goldobin
White Bears (Traktor) - Zakarlyukin, Nichushkin
Sibir Snipers - Rachintskiy
Chayka N.Novgorod - Rudenkov

I dont know how good are these prospects...

Latgale_fan 09-12-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorky (Post 36627101)
I made some research in rosters of MHL teams and there are 11 guys born 95 who has played this season. Plus 3 guys from Bars Kazan who are only at roster but havent played (Galeev, Lyzin, Shakhvorostov). Some names were written it this thread by Allesandro and Eugene earlier.

Almaz Cherepovets - Buchnevich
Kapitan Stupino - Rihart Bukarts (Latvian, bro of Roberts born 90)
Red Army - Volkov, Zadorov, Zykov, Tolchinksiy
Vityaz - Goldobin
White Bears (Traktor) - Zakarlyukin, Nichushkin
Sibir Snipers - Rachintskiy
Chayka N.Novgorod - Rudenkov

I dont know how good are these prospects...

At the moment

Bukarts 2g 2pts
Buchnevich 3g 1 pts
Tolchinsky 3g 1 pts

Others haven't got points yet...
How good are these guys? I guess we'll see during the season. If they manage to collect as many points as, say, Grigorenko last year they should be pretty good.... Of course statistics don't give full picture but them again these are guys playing against 4, even 5 years older players... so it's clear that they won't dominate the league.....

vorky 09-12-2011 04:30 PM

That Bukarts kid has good stats at the moment. I looked at game rosters and he played in 2nd line. For such young kid, born 31.12.95, it is good. I will follow Traktor and CSKA guys,,,

Latgale_fan 09-12-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorky (Post 36640839)
That Bukarts kid has good stats at the moment. I looked at game rosters and he played in 2nd line. For such young kid, born 31.12.95, it is good. I will follow Traktor and CSKA guys,,,

He was their ("Kapitan") best scorer in pre-season. We in Latvia spotted him when he got 4 pts in 3 games in European U17 Olympics playing for team Latvia... He was tied second best scorer in that tournament, first was Mikhail Grigorenko and only one of few underage players there....

I think he could already play for Latvia U18 last year and I don't know why he wasn't there. It certainly seemed like his skill level was good enough but they didn't take him. Maybe that's for the best. Still a long way to see if something comes out of him but at the moment he shows 2014 draft 1st round potential.

Of course Kapitan is also not of the best teams in the league so they are desperate for anyone with good level of talent. I doubt he'd play in 2nd line for, say, CSKA or the mentioned Traktor... or even HK Riga. I think in Riga they didn't even want him for MHL already so he left...

Fulcrum 09-12-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorky (Post 36627101)
I made some research in rosters of MHL teams and there are 11 guys born 95 who has played this season. Plus 3 guys from Bars Kazan who are only at roster but havent played (Galeev, Lyzin, Shakhvorostov). Some names were written it this thread by Allesandro and Eugene earlier.

Almaz Cherepovets - Buchnevich
Kapitan Stupino - Rihart Bukarts (Latvian, bro of Roberts born 90)
Red Army - Volkov, Zadorov, Zykov, Tolchinksiy
Vityaz - Goldobin
White Bears (Traktor) - Zakarlyukin, Nichushkin
Sibir Snipers - Rachintskiy
Chayka N.Novgorod - Rudenkov

I dont know how good are these prospects...

Thanks for the research- we'll keep an eye on these guys. I wish they televised more MHL games. For now we'll have to rely on the odd fan to post replay on utube..

At this point, Tolchinskiy's game is more important than his stats. He simply gets muscled off the puck with his lack of size- which is fine considering he is playing aginst '91 190-210lbs guys. He reminded me a bit of Gusev when he first started.

Btw, Nichushkin is at 192cm, 89kg on the MHL site. That is just amazing for a 95! He clearly needs to stop gaining weight for now and focus on skills. Last I remember reading him was that he is really skinny, so I guess it's good to see.

vorky 09-13-2011 01:36 AM

Latgale_fan
yes, I know that Kapitan is not one of best teams. Maybe it is better for him to play for Kapatin than for example Riga or better club. He will have bigger TOI in Kapitan than in these better teams.

What is his name? Rihart, Riharts or Rikhart? I mean latvian version not english one. It is sometimes problem to transcript names of non russians from mhl site because they dont use english version only russian.

Fulcrum
yes, would be great to watch more games in tv. I know that Ufa website has highlights of all Tolpar home matches, there is youtube channel of Orenburg team and MHK Spartak should upload highlights on youtube too.

cska78 09-13-2011 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorky (Post 36657885)
Latgale_fan
yes, I know that Kapitan is not one of best teams. Maybe it is better for him to play for Kapatin than for example Riga or better club. He will have bigger TOI in Kapitan than in these better teams.

What is his name? Rihart, Riharts or Rikhart? I mean latvian version not english one. It is sometimes problem to transcript names of non russians from mhl site because they dont use english version only russian.

Fulcrum
yes, would be great to watch more games in tv. I know that Ufa website has highlights of all Tolpar home matches, there is youtube channel of Orenburg team and MHK Spartak should upload highlights on youtube too.

cska/red army have youtube as well I think.

Latgale_fan 09-13-2011 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorky (Post 36657885)
Latgale_fan
yes, I know that Kapitan is not one of best teams. Maybe it is better for him to play for Kapatin than for example Riga or better club. He will have bigger TOI in Kapitan than in these better teams.

What is his name? Rihart, Riharts or Rikhart? I mean latvian version not english one. It is sometimes problem to transcript names of non russians from mhl site because they dont use english version only russian.

Rihards Bukarts
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=52418

vorky 09-13-2011 02:23 PM

I will write it also here...

MHL results 13.september

Two guys born 1995 made points. Tolchintskiy scored and Lyseko (Atlant) had assist.

Eugene85 09-14-2011 10:07 AM

Nichushkin 2 assists today

Inverted 09-14-2011 03:34 PM

hmmm

Alessandro Seren Rosso 09-15-2011 07:10 AM

SKA-1946 declared another 1995 player today - Vladislav Borisov

vorky 09-15-2011 10:34 AM

Loko Yaroslavl added forward Evgeny Zakurin, born 95 at roster.

Eugene85 09-15-2011 05:59 PM

Zadorov scored a goal for Krasnaya Armia, Tolchinsky with no points, but he was moved from third to second line. Nikolay Goldobin with 1 assist for Russkiye Vityazi. HC MVD added a very intriguing prospect- Ivan Barbashev(14.12.1995), younger brother of Sergey Barbashev(CSKA-Krasnaya Armia), with no doubts one of the best russian '95 prospects.

vorky 09-16-2011 07:58 AM

About Vladislav Lysenko, born 95, Atlant

У вас в команде уже играет Владислав Лысенко 95-го года рождения. Чем он вам приглянулся?
Это игрок юношеской сборной Суяркова. Он хороший мальчишка, отыграл с нами турнир в Череповце, где оставил неплохое впечатление. Конечно, весь сезон ему будет тяжело провести в таком ритме, но мы на него рассчитываем. Раз взяли, то будем давать играть. Ведь без доверия никто не вырастет.

Vladislav Lysenko plays for your team. How did he attract your attention?
He is a player of youth club (or region??) Suryakov. He is good kid, he played a tourney in CHerepovets with us, where he played good. Of course it will be for him some problem to play in hight rhythm all season, but we believe(?) in him. We signed him, so we will get him chance to play. Coach has to believe a player to develop him. Otherwise he wont develop.

Latgale_fan 09-16-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorky (Post 36746145)
He is a player of youth club (or region??) Suryakov.

He is the player of U17 national team coched by Sergei Suyarkov

vorky 09-16-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latgale_fan (Post 36751259)
He is the player of U17 national team coched by Sergei Suyarkov

thx, btw latvian Bukarts, born 95, scored 1st goal today.

vorky 09-19-2011 03:19 PM

Nichushkin and Goldobin scored today.
http://www.webhokej24.sk/rusko/aktua...igou-nezvladli

Fulcrum 09-19-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorky (Post 36840939)
Nichushkin and Goldobin scored today.
http://www.webhokej24.sk/rusko/aktua...igou-nezvladli

on a lighter side note; doesn't Nichushkin look a bit like Kuznetsov on the photo?

http://mhl.khl.ru/players/17688/
http://mhl.khl.ru/players/17688/

Eugene85 09-25-2011 06:50 PM

Nichushkin is injured and didnt play last 2 games. Suyarkov(coach of russian U17 team) said that he and Valentin Zykov will join U18 team.

vorky 09-27-2011 02:56 PM

mhl results, 27.9

Tatranski Vlci won over MHK Spartak, surprise for me.
Big victory of Steel foxes and Omskie Yastraby
hattrick by Vladimir Tkachev (93) from Bars
1st MHL goal of Zakarlyukin (95)

Fulcrum 09-30-2011 04:53 AM

Wow, what a goal by Barbashev sr.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMMj...ayer_embedded#!

His Goal starts from 2:25


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.