HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Flyers Carnival Questions (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=986001)

orangecrush8 09-17-2011 03:39 PM

Flyers Carnival Questions

Hey everyone,

I will be attending the Flyers carnival this year for the first time and have a few questions regarding it.

First off, I will be going with my Dad and my younger brother. Now we are looking to get in on both the autograph signings and photograph ticket and I'm just curious to know how it works. If you purchase one photograph ticket, can you get the picture taken with 3 people in it? Or would we have to purchase 3 separate photograph tickets?

As well, generally how long are the lines? We will be getting the early admission which will get us in at 12 and will be getting a photograph with either Briere or Pronger from 12-2. Soon after that, you can get a picture and Autograph with Giroux, this runs from 1-3. Later on Briere and Pronger will be signing autographs from 2:30-4:30.

I guess what I'm saying is, is all of this possible to fit in? Will the long lines hold us up so we aren't able to fit everything?

Ideally the schedule we would like to do is:

-Picture with Briere or Pronger from 12-2
-Picture and Autograph with Giroux for my younger brother from 1-3
-Autograph with Briere or Pronger from 2:30-4:30

If anyone could give me some advice, it would be most appreciated!

Mosetter27 09-17-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangecrush8 (Post 36782393)
Hey everyone,

I will be attending the Flyers carnival this year for the first time and have a few questions regarding it.

First off, I will be going with my Dad and my younger brother. Now we are looking to get in on both the autograph signings and photograph ticket and I'm just curious to know how it works. If you purchase one photograph ticket, can you get the picture taken with 3 people in it? Or would we have to purchase 3 separate photograph tickets?

As well, generally how long are the lines? We will be getting the early admission which will get us in at 12 and will be getting a photograph with either Briere or Pronger from 12-2. Soon after that, you can get a picture and Autograph with Giroux, this runs from 1-3. Later on Briere and Pronger will be signing autographs from 2:30-4:30.

I guess what I'm saying is, is all of this possible to fit in? Will the long lines hold us up so we aren't able to fit everything?

Ideally the schedule we would like to do is:

-Picture with Briere or Pronger from 12-2
-Picture and Autograph with Giroux for my younger brother from 1-3
-Autograph with Briere or Pronger from 2:30-4:30

If anyone could give me some advice, it would be most appreciated!

No you can get all 3 on one photograph and them times are from last year... I think where did you come up with them times?

the lines can be absurd for some players... I sat for Brieres Auto for like and hour and a half at the very end of the day

but I walked right up met Betts, Powe, Nodl, Zherdev & Bartulis.

it all depends on when where and what....

Eric Lindros 09-18-2011 05:39 PM

I've got early admission and the following tickets:

12:00 - 2:00 = Jagr Autograph
1:00 - 3:00 = Two Autographs and One Photograph with Giroux
2:30 - 4:30 = Pronger Autograph
12:00 - 4:30 = Picture with Stanley Cup

Is there enough time? I'll have two people so we can split up if we have to, but I'm hoping not to have to.

Also, can anyone speak to whether you're allowed to bring a full sized hockey stick to be autographed? I couldn't find anything that said you couldn't.

Pyzik 09-18-2011 05:53 PM

you can bring anything in...there are no limitations on what you get autograhed...basically "anything goes"

Eric Lindros 09-18-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyzik (Post 36815335)
you can bring anything in...there are no limitations on what you get autograhed...basically "anything goes"

I think I should knock out a Penguins fan and have Jagr autograph his forehead.

BrindamoursNose 09-19-2011 12:44 AM

Bought Jagr auto and photo.

Getting a Pens jersey signed. Yup, I'm that guy.

PuckBoy33 09-19-2011 07:54 AM

I'm back . . . .

My cousin is a clown who works the carnival every year. I'll be there wearing my MG Pronger jersey. See you all there! :yo:

Hollywood Couturier 09-19-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuckBoy33 (Post 36829117)
My cousin is a clown who works the carnival every year. I'll be there wearing my MG Pronger jersey. See you all there! :yo:

You really like pointing out that you have that jersey don't you?

Mosetter27 09-19-2011 10:26 AM

What's mg?

Hollywood Couturier 09-19-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjd624 (Post 36832205)
What's mg?

meigray

Hollywood Couturier 10-11-2011 05:07 PM

Does anyone know when tickets normally sell out? I want to buy one for Jagr's autograph signing and the Giroux Autograph and Photo but don't feel like dishing out the money in October for it. I haven't gone since I was a lot younger.

Mosetter27 10-11-2011 05:44 PM

christmas... roughly black friday as earliest...

Hollywood Couturier 10-11-2011 06:05 PM

Thank you.

shipwreck 11-04-2011 04:18 PM

I am going too... Coming from TX.

Unfortunately, Jagr autographs are sold out as of the third weekend in Oct. I have a photo ticket for him, though. I am hoping to hand him a pen at the photo session and get a signature.

I have autograph tickets for Giroux and Bryzgolov, and photos with Giroux and Jagr.

I have been told that there will be opportunities to get tickets for some of the less famous players when there. I'd love to get a signature from Simmonds.

Mosetter27 11-04-2011 08:49 PM

all players who were not able to be pre-bought are on a first come first serve type of thing... last year it was easy as pie to get to Nodl, Shelly, Zherdev, Powe, Betts, Bartullis, O'Donnell & some what Boucher... where as Meszaros, lappy, Hartnell, JVR, Carcillo, Leino, etc. where a little more difficult ... without having mediocorely(not sure if thats a word lol) popular 3rd and 4th liners like last year it should be different.... I have my eyes set on 7 guys not pre-sold. Bob, Rinaldo, Talbot, Simmonds, Voraceck, Gus, H.Z.... thats all i really want as i have met all the others...

BrindamoursNose 11-05-2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shipwreck (Post 38970231)
I am going too... Coming from TX.

Unfortunately, Jagr autographs are sold out as of the third weekend in Oct. I have a photo ticket for him, though. I am hoping to hand him a pen at the photo session and get a signature.

I do not believe they allow that

Hollywood Couturier 11-05-2011 09:51 AM

Hoping that That's My Ticket makes a mega-ticket for the WC so I can bring that to get signed by a bunch of people. Have tickets to Jagr, Giroux, and Briere. The more the merrier haha.