HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Winnipeg Jets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   GDT: Jets vs. Blue Jackets | 6PM/7EST | Away Game Version | First Ever Edition (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=987241)

Lynk 09-19-2011 10:49 PM

Jets vs. Blue Jackets | 6PM/7EST | Away Game Version | First Ever Edition

September 20th, 2011: 6:00PM @ Nationwide Arena

JETS (0-0-0) at BLUE JACKETS (0-0-0)

TV -- None!!!!

Last 10 -- We Haven't Played Yet!

Season Series -- This is madness as it is the first pre-season game!

Projected Lineups-
Winnipeg Jets
Not sure yet but I'll take a guess.

Evander Kane-Tim Stapleton-Blake Wheeler
Carl Klingberg-Jim Slater-Chris Thorburn
Tanner Glass-Riley Holzapfel-Spencer Machacek
Kenndal McArdle-John Albert-Jason Jaffray

Ron Hainsey-Mark Flood
Derek Meech-Julian Melchiori
Zach Redmond-Travis Ramsey

Chris Mason
Peter Mannino

Columbus Blue Jackets
Vinny Prospal-Antoine Vermette-R.J. Umberger
Maksim Mayorov-Sammy Pahlsson-Jared Boll
Oliver Gabriel-Michael Chaput Cam Atkinson
Dalton Smith-Boone Jenner-Lukas Sedlak

John Moore-James Wisniewski
Marc Methot-David Savard
Nick Holden-Radek Martinek

Mark Dekanich
Paul Dainton

A Few Notes:
-Evander Kane will join the group headed to Columbus today and is also looking forward to getting a game under his belt on the road before facing the hometown crowd.

"It's good to get your timing down and gain some confidence going into the regular season for sure," said Kane.

-Head Coach Claude Noel informed media that Chris Mason will play the first two periods before Peter Mannino comes in to finish the game.

-That's about it ladies and gents, it's the first day of pre-season with a new franchise. You already know everything else there is to know at this point. ****!

I have a strong feeling this will be the less popular of the 2 GDTs as this game has no video, but this one starts before the one in Manitoba and thus is The. First. Winnipeg. GDT. Ever.

Again....:)

wpgsilver 09-19-2011 10:52 PM

Well done, still think it might be bad luck to post this tonight. But at least you did the away game :)
Jets 2-1

Edit: don't know where to put this but need to share it!
Just saw the "NHL is back in Winnipeg" commerical for TSN. My entire body went numb. I can't explain this feeling, its here, its real, its our.
Go Jets Go

Lynk 09-19-2011 10:55 PM

I'm not too worried about pre-season anyways.

GDT was a little lackluster as I really had no info to go on other than what we already know.

Holden Caulfield 09-19-2011 10:55 PM

Here we go, I am so excited for tommorrow!!! Jets hockey, this is unreal...

EDIT: Is there radio for the Columbus game? Would not mind radio that game, TV on the Winnipeg game (I got the other two preseason games in my ticket draft, but will TV this one)

Klaus 09-19-2011 11:00 PM

3-1 Jets

AndersUlfBobby 09-19-2011 11:03 PM

6-2 Jets

We appear to have a much stronger line-up than the Jackets do for the Wpg game. Plus the maniac crowd will add 1 or 2 goals for the Jets alone.

blues10 09-19-2011 11:06 PM

GDT looks great for the limited info out there. Where will Arniel be tomorrow night?

Jet 09-19-2011 11:07 PM

6-3 Good Guys.

Great job, Lynk! Go Jets! Go Hainsey!

BoldNewLettuce 09-19-2011 11:09 PM

OP blew it.

(I kid)

Go Hainsey!

Yukon Joe 09-19-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndersUlfBobby (Post 36859985)
6-2 Jets

We appear to have a much stronger line-up than the Jackets do for the Wpg game. Plus the maniac crowd will add 1 or 2 goals for the Jets alone.

The maniac crowd in Columbus, Ohio?????

Le Golie 09-19-2011 11:13 PM

Go Jets Go!

Beauty.

I guess this game isn't being televised anywhere? Hope there's some sort of feed for highlights, I just want to see both jerseys in action.

BigTuna49 09-19-2011 11:14 PM

Jets win 4-2.

Hainsey scores all six goals. Four one-timers into their net and two kick ins into our own net.

:dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm:

AndersUlfBobby 09-19-2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukon Joe (Post 36860165)
The maniac crowd in Columbus, Ohio?????

Oh yeah, this is for the game in Columbus. My bad.

Jets win 3-2.

atl thrasher344 09-19-2011 11:30 PM

Update, it's not Hainsey who scores the goals, it's Wheeler.:sarcasm:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...rubwheeler.gif

Jets win 5-3. Book it. We would have a shut-out if it wasn't for this scrub:
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...scrubmason.gif

octave 09-19-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Golie (Post 36860241)
Go Jets Go!

Beauty.

I guess this game isn't being televised anywhere? Hope there's some sort of feed for highlights, I just want to see both jerseys in action.

This is being broadcast on TSN Jets channel, which is 290 on Shaw HD, 289 SD. It is on the program guide. I have my PVR set for both the pre-game show and game. I will be amongst the 15,000+ screaming fans tomorrow night.

Lynk 09-19-2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by octave (Post 36860727)
This is being broadcast on TSN Jets channel, which is 290 on Shaw HD, 289 SD. It is on the program guide. I have my PVR set for both the pre-game show and game. I will be amongst the 15,000+ screaming fans tomorrow night.

I think you might be referring to the one at home as there will be 2 Jets squads playing tomorrow.

octave 09-19-2011 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynk (Post 36860787)
I think you might be referring to the one at home as there will be 2 Jets squads playing tomorrow.

Good call, maybe I should read the thread subject a little more closely. :pb:

ATHF 09-19-2011 11:50 PM

This looks awesome....great job on the GDT Lynk and as for radio on this game, here's the link that is on the Blue Jackets' website...

http://www.971thefan.com/content/too...liveplayer.jsp

and here's a list of alternate stations that the game will be on if that one doesn't work...

http://tunein.com/radio/stations/Col...ations-a37889/

Only one more sleep until the dream becomes a reality people....

peter sullivan 09-20-2011 12:04 AM

still cant believe its here after all these years.....doesn't seem real.

to all the people who i have argued with over the years about this day ever coming, i will raise a plastic cup tomorrow and dance a little red river jig in the aisle....

let's have a great year boys!....and many, many more to come.

wpgsilver 09-20-2011 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter sullivan (Post 36861203)

to all the people who i have argued with over the years about this day ever coming, i will raise a plastic cup tomorrow and dance a little red river jig in the aisle....

:cheers: to that! Go Jets Go!

peter sullivan 09-20-2011 12:40 AM

.....also wanted to add to the atlanta boys who have hung around....thanks for joining us....i know it will never be the same and we will always be sorry for the loss of your team (we know better than anyone what it feels like) but we are very glad to have you along with us for the ride....you are always welcome here...

Hans Moleman 09-20-2011 01:04 AM

Even though this is a preseason game, I just wanted to be part of a historic moment (And thread) in hockey. Good luck Jets!

TroubaFan1 09-20-2011 02:32 AM

I am so jacked up for the games tonite! GO JETS GO! :yo:

spicy 09-20-2011 02:46 AM

4-2 jets win.

Holy @$&! I can't believe this is happening. Someone was listening to my wishes I was making since they left just before my 13th birthday. Lol.

Go Jets Go!

blueandgoldguy 09-20-2011 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter sullivan (Post 36861203)

Like Jeffrey and GSC. Speaking of which where are those guys? Still picking feathers out of their teeth maybe?