HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   PGT: Neil pots one late as sens win 3-2 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=990565)

99GoHabsGo99 09-24-2011 08:29 PM

Neil pots one late as sens win 3-2

Discuss....

MooseOllini 09-24-2011 08:29 PM

Refs :facepalm:

WeThreeKings 09-24-2011 08:32 PM

TANK THE SEASON!!!one!!!

Gainey#1* 09-24-2011 08:32 PM

I'm not getting a very comforting feeling watching Price play.

Everything that hits him is a rebound, he seems to be losing the puck a lot, and he is gong down way to early.

Oh well, we can only hope he sharpens up.

la25ecoupe 09-24-2011 08:32 PM

weak

Gary320 09-24-2011 08:32 PM

Yeah. I don't get how Gionta gets a call, but Carkner gets nothing for his face check on Pleks.

But it's pre season.

Must suck for Carey, even if its pre-season.. you know he wants a WIN atleast once.

Westcoasthabsfan 09-24-2011 08:32 PM

I have three words to say: this means nothing

Asquaredx2 09-24-2011 08:33 PM

Good game guys.

Sens fans are going to have to cherish this one because you'll be beating us regularly in the season.:laugh::(

99GoHabsGo99 09-24-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plekamaniac (Post 37055879)

Everything that hits him is a rebound, he seems to be losing the puck a lot, and he is gong down way to early.

he let in 7 last year ... im not worried at all, its only pre season

just chill out :sarcasm:

Theosis 09-24-2011 08:34 PM

That PK at the end was bogus, Pleks should have drew a penalty for being crosschecked to the face, but oh well - guess we should be used to this by now :laugh:

Palushaj looked better tonight.
Beaulieu still impressing, but not as great of a game as last time.
Cammy with 2 goals :handclap:
Price seemed a little better tonight, still needs to get into the groove though
Dumont looked pretty good too.

sheed36 09-24-2011 08:34 PM

Even though it's only preseason giving up a goal in the final minute of the 2nd and the winning goal in the final minute of the 3rd still sucks.. The Habs are the absolute kings of getting scored on in the final minute of periods.. :nod:

De Montreal 09-24-2011 08:34 PM

1st period was boring but 2nd and 3rd were entertaining, at least. One would not have expect this with tonight's lineup for the Canadiens.

Also, Jeff Woywitka sucks

Gary320 09-24-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan (Post 37055921)

Yes. We know. Thanks for reminding us x2000 times.

When I wake up tomorrow.. I'll remeber your advice..

But seriously, yeah I know.. but everyone hates to lose even if it's a meanigless game, and you can tell Price was upset by that last goal.. I think he really wants the W

WeThreeKings 09-24-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Naturally everything that hits your pads is a rebound, yes.

Price played superbly this game. He's rounding back into shape. There is nothing to be concerned about in this game at all. Nothing he could do on all these goals.

peate 09-24-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

I think he feels the same way we do. Let's get the season started already.

Mike8 09-24-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asquaredx2 (Post 37055935)
Good game guys.

Sens fans are going to have to cherish this one because you'll be beating us regularly in the season.:laugh::(

On the bright side, Zibanejad has looked great, I've found.

Westcoasthabsfan 09-24-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

You are kidding right? Price sucked last year in the preseason and we know how that worked out dont we. Price shouldnt play again until a week from thursday against the Laffs

Redux91 09-24-2011 08:35 PM

lol @ everyone should read the first 3 pages of the game thread

EVERYONE agrees, we have the worst line up of all the preseason games weve played so far

and everyones surprised that 3 hours later , weve lost? lol it was tied until 30 seconds left,

also, it dun mean NUTHIN'

was nice to see beaulieu play ok, cammy nice breakaway , dumont still impresses me greatly

onto the next meaningless game.

NewHabsEra* 09-24-2011 08:36 PM

Well.. It was a common pre saison game without much emotion from the vets.. It was a boring one with very few positive to say..

I think Beaulieu was erratic tonight, didnt play with the same poise as the other day..

Liked Schultz, I think he has some potential for a goon..

Palushaj played better, couldnt be worst anyway..

Dumont was good, the kid played a third game in as many days, I think he is on list for a spot..

Plekanec was sleeping once again, not worried but we have to say things as they are..

Gary320 09-24-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan (Post 37056051)
You are kidding right? Price sucked last year in the preseason and we know how that worked out dont we. Price shouldnt play again until a week from thursday against the Laffs

I see him probably playing on Monday and in Quebec. If not tomorrow.

Would be dumb to not play him at all until the home opener.

Erik Estrada 09-24-2011 08:37 PM

My 3 stars among the prospects:

1-Beaulieu: He's a player. Everything's there. Just a few kinks to fix adapting to the NHL game.

2-Palushaj: He's had struggles, but tonight he showed nice things. Nice speed, passes, finding open lanes, nice defensive plays...

3-Archambault: He had some nice flashes. He has skills, self-confidence and managed to make himself noticeable despite not being featured on the top-2 lines.

HM-Dumont: Intense, gritty...

EveryDay 09-24-2011 08:38 PM

Dumont is my pick for 13th Forward!!!!
He look fast tonight!

Westcoasthabsfan 09-24-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary320 (Post 37056017)

When I wake up tomorrow.. I'll remeber your advice..

But seriously, yeah I know.. but everyone hates to lose even if it's a meanigless game, and you can tell Price was upset by that last goal.. I think he really wants the W

You said it yourself it's a meaningless game I don't thing price is losing any sleep by not winning in the preseason

Mathradio 09-24-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan (Post 37055921)

Perhaps this is why he tends to suck in the pre-season.

Protest the Hero 09-24-2011 08:39 PM

Time to trade Price while his value is high....

Did people learn nothing from last year?