HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   On the first day of waivers the Rangers gave to me…. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=991169)

Mr Atoz* 09-25-2011 08:05 PM

On the first day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….

On the first day of waivers the Rangers gave to me…. that monumental bum Red…den

On the second day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the third day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the forth day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. leftover parts from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the fifth day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. a short fast winger that was supposed to score, leftover parts from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the sixth day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. a bust of a draft pick that I know will come back to haunt us one day, a short fast winger that was supposed to score, leftover parts of from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the seventh day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. that unstable loudmouth hated winger that we love to see torture Brodeur, a bust of a draft pick that I know will come back to haunt us one day, a short fast winger that was supposed to score, leftover parts from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the eighth day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. our 408th goalie of the future since Eddie Giacomin, that unstable loudmouth hated winger that we love to see torture Brodeur, a bust of a draft pick that I know will come back to haunt us one day, a short fast winger that was supposed to score, leftover parts from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the ninth day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. the can’t miss offensive defenseman that makes us bang our heads against the wall, our 408th goalie of the future since Eddie Giacomin, that unstable loudmouth hated winger that we love to see torture Brodeur, a bust of a draft pick that I know will come back to haunt us one day, a short fast winger that was supposed to score, leftover parts from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the tenth day of waivers the Rangers gave to me….. an Ipad to keep track of all our preseason injuries. the can’t miss offensive defenseman that makes us bang our heads against the wall, our 408th goalie of the future since Eddie Giacomin, that unstable loudmouth hated winger that we love to see torture Brodeur, a bust of a draft pick that I know will come back to haunt us one day, a short fast winger that was supposed to score, leftover parts from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the eleventh day of waivers the Rangers gave to me…..all our first round draft picks in this decade, an Ipad to keep track of all our preseason injuries. the can’t miss offensive defenseman that makes us bang our heads against the wall, our 408th goalie of the future since Eddie Giacomin, that unstable loudmouth hated winger that we love to see torture Brodeur, a bust of a draft pick that I know will come back to haunt us one day, a short fast winger that was supposed to score, leftover parts from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

On the twelfth day of waivers the Rangers gave to me…..a minor league coach and GM to try to get something out of these overpaid underachieving alleged future Rangers, all our first round draft picks in this decade, an Ipad to keep track of all our preseason injuries. the can’t miss offensive defenseman that makes us bang our heads against the wall, our 408th goalie of the future since Eddie Giacomin, that unstable loudmouth hated winger that we love to see torture Brodeur, a bust of a draft pick that I know will come back to haunt us one day, a short fast winger that was supposed to score, leftover parts from Vinny Prospal’s knee, half a dozen fourth liners, a Russian banger that wouldn’t bang…. and that monumental bum Red…den

Richard Brads 09-25-2011 11:31 PM

i got a laugh out of it

Xtranova 09-26-2011 05:49 AM

:laugh:

Hahahaha! Best one in a while! Can't call it off topic neither, lol!

SkerZ 09-26-2011 07:14 AM

Not bad lol, is that small winger Mr MZA? I hope he does well and makes the team.

TonyTheGr8 09-26-2011 08:49 AM

Lmao...I sang the whole song out loud, and it TOTALLY doesn't work, but it made me chuckle. Nice job. :laugh:

Mr Atoz* 09-27-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 (Post 37109257)
Lmao...I sang the whole song out loud, and it TOTALLY doesn't work, but it made me chuckle. Nice job. :laugh:

Thanks for all.

bernmeister 09-27-2011 05:43 PM

:laugh::):handclap::nod::yo:;) A winner! :biglaugh::cheers::5::lol::sgrin::xbg::xcheers::xt ree:

At some point remind me to tell you about the Christmas carol I composed.

Machinehead 09-27-2011 05:56 PM

Oh I'm saving this. Very clever :laugh:

vipernsx 09-28-2011 04:04 PM

nice

Carlos Ranger 09-29-2011 02:51 PM

whose the russian banger? grachev?

Jackpot 09-29-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jexmex (Post 37246207)
whose the russian banger? grachev?

I'm assuming V-Tank:toothless