HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Sweden (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Very offtopic and in swedish: Fixa håret..? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=995671)

Everlasting 10-02-2011 08:37 AM

Very offtopic and in swedish: Fixa håret..?
 
Jag letar efter något grejs att ha i håret men mina kunskaper om detta är lika med noll. Det jag vill ha är något som gör att håret ser ut som det gjorde innan men är mycket fastare. Det ska inte glänsa eller se "fettigt" ut om ni förstår. Det ska se ut som det vanligtvis gör.
Ett stort plus om ni vet var det går att köpa.

A google translate verision

I am looking for any thing to have in your hair, but my knowledge of this is nil. What I want is something that makes your hair look like it did before, but are much firmer. It will not shine or see "fat" if you understand. It should look like it usually does.
A big plus if you know where you can buy.

Pentothal 10-02-2011 09:26 AM

Lite otippad tråd här inne, men..

Jag brukar använda d:fi. Inte sliskigt eller för stelt. Finns på de flesta hårsalonger.

http://blogg.stylesofsweden.se/wp-co...ding_creme.jpg

At the request of System error I now present to Thee, these invaluable words of metrosexual wisdom in the Queen's language.

Bit of a surprising thread in here, but..

I usually use d:fi. Not sleazy or too stiff. Available at most hairdressers.

Riddarn 10-02-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentothal (Post 37361061)
Lite otippad tråd här inne, men..

:laugh:

Systemfel 10-02-2011 10:52 AM

1) Sorry guys, but as per site rules, you must post in English. So go edit your posts or else ;)

2) I didn't know people north of Stockholm were aware of the existence of hair styling products :laugh:

Everlasting 10-02-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentothal (Post 37361061)
Lite otippad tråd här inne, men..

:laugh:
I am too lazy to make an account in a more appropriate forum :p:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Systemfel (Post 37363181)
1) Sorry guys, but as per site rules, you must post in English. So go edit your posts or else ;)

Can i keep the swedish and just google translate it? :laugh:

Pentothal 10-02-2011 11:40 AM

I also recently bought a small box of "mud clay" for about 200 kr.

Somehow I feel ripped off.

Lugaid 10-02-2011 04:11 PM

Wow, the swedish forum hits a new peak :)

Doghandler 10-03-2011 07:38 AM

Well, I have to confess. I am onother d:fi user. I prefer the one with the green lid though. It smells better........:laugh:

LiveeviL 10-03-2011 08:41 AM


Chraa 10-03-2011 12:25 PM

I use d:fi as well, but if you want your hair to look the same but more firm I'd recommend hairspray. A pale(?) version (hårspray med "matt-effekt" dvs inte glansig) of hairspray

SirKillalot 10-04-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin929 (Post 37360293)
Jag letar efter något grejs att ha i håret men mina kunskaper om detta är lika med noll. Det jag vill ha är något som gör att håret ser ut som det gjorde innan men är mycket fastare. Det ska inte glänsa eller se "fettigt" ut om ni förstår. Det ska se ut som det vanligtvis gör.
Ett stort plus om ni vet var det går att köpa.

A google translate verision

I am looking for any thing to have in your hair, but my knowledge of this is nil. What I want is something that makes your hair look like it did before, but are much firmer. It will not shine or see "fat" if you understand. It should look like it usually does.
A big plus if you know where you can buy.

Water you hair, dry it to it's pretty dry. Then use Renati "paste".

KRM 10-04-2011 05:00 PM

I hate going to the barber, so now I have just let my hair grow and simply don't care, which is great because I basically don't have to do anything with it anymore, just put a little mousse in it after showering.

This discussions feels so wrong in here... :help::laugh:

Ribban 10-04-2011 06:39 PM

This thread is pretty gay.

Somehow, I get mental images of Douglas Murray and Nik Kronwall sitting on the bench, discussing hair styling products and hand creme.

Even if that is what they do, I don't want to know about it.

You boys are my masculine role models, so you better start a thread about easy chicks, bad beer, and muscle cars/pick up trucks to redeem yourselves.

:help: :help: :help:

LiveeviL 10-05-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribban (Post 37460765)
This thread is pretty gay.

Somehow, I get mental images of Douglas Murray and Nik Kronwall sitting on the bench, discussing hair styling products and hand creme.

Even if that is what they do, I don't want to know about it.

You boys are my masculine role models, so you better start a thread about easy chicks, bad beer, and muscle cars/pick up trucks to redeem yourselves.

:help: :help: :help:

Mkay, I shot a moose the other week.

Ribban 10-05-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveeviL (Post 37474661)
Mkay, I shot a moose the other week.

Now you're talking! Next time, chase that beast down, no shirt, and strangle him with your bare hands! ;)

Don't forget to post on youtube! We need more wholesome family entertainment like that available, as opposed to all the lewd nude models with great hair who's taking over the net, and now might be infiltrating this forum as well. :laugh:

AE 10-05-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin929 (Post 37360293)
Jag letar efter något grejs att ha i håret men mina kunskaper om detta är lika med noll. Det jag vill ha är något som gör att håret ser ut som det gjorde innan men är mycket fastare. Det ska inte glänsa eller se "fettigt" ut om ni förstår. Det ska se ut som det vanligtvis gör.
Ett stort plus om ni vet var det går att köpa.

A google translate verision

I am looking for any thing to have in your hair, but my knowledge of this is nil. What I want is something that makes your hair look like it did before, but are much firmer. It will not shine or see "fat" if you understand. It should look like it usually does.
A big plus if you know where you can buy.

Same brand as Pentothal recommended, but i prefer the d:sculpt (pink) and not d:struct (blue) because it's not as shiny and a bit firmer (SV:lägre glans och mer stadga).
d:sculpt (pink) 9/10 hold and low shine
d:struct (blue) 8/10 hold and medium shine

i usually buy from http://www.gents.se/, they have pretty much everything you need for your body/hair.

Link:http://www.gents.se/dfi-dsculpt-75-g

SurMartin 10-05-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribban (Post 37477931)
Now you're talking! Next time, chase that beast down, no shirt, and strangle him with your bare hands! ;)

Don't forget to post on youtube! We need more wholesome family entertainment like that available, as opposed to all the lewd nude models with great hair who's taking over the net, and now might be infiltrating this forum as well. :laugh:

I don't know about bare hands, but knife = classic. ;) http://norran.se/2011/09/dodadealgmedkniv/

Or maybe with an iron bar?

His Beardliness 10-05-2011 01:23 PM

Just shave it of.

Easiest way to look awesome.

Lugaid 10-05-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by His Beardliness (Post 37488379)
Just shave it of.

Easiest way to look awesome.

The Sundin look? You have to be two meters tall for that to be awesome. :help:

Ribban 10-05-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Names (Post 37486155)
I don't know about bare hands, but knife = classic. ;) http://norran.se/2011/09/dodadealgmedkniv/

Or maybe with an iron bar?

That's it! Now let me ask you guys, at what point did you start wondering about what he uses to style his hair?

Pentothal 10-05-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by His Beardliness (Post 37488379)
Just shave it of.

Easiest way to look awesome.

His Beardiness.. bald.. Alexander Bard, is that you? :naughty:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.