View Single Post
Old
07-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear the Flash

vCash: 3073
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHanson View Post
Hurray, the Flames are coming back to Tampa.. that might be a tough ticket to get.
Trust me when Tampa came here to Calgary last season tickets were sold out very quickly, id say less then 2 hours of going on sale. Great game though Bolts 2-1 in OT Boyle got game winner. It was amusing that even after 3 years removed from the 2004 finals people were still upset that Tampa had "stole" the cup from Calgary. Flames fans do not like me very much when I wear my jerseys especially the one with the number 04 and the name Stanley Cup on it.

During the lockout season I wore my lightning 3rd jersey to a Hitman game (Calgary’s WHL team) they showed me on the jumbotron during a break and let me tell you that the sound of over 8000 people booing because of something you are doing, is actually quite an adrenaline rush

I just hope the new Lightning jerseys dont look like crap. (insert photo of bruins 3rd jersey here)

It sucks i only get to watch Tampa every 3 years. They need to change the schedule, however i do go on roadtrips to watch them in edmonton and vancouver.