View Single Post
Old
07-24-2007, 08:46 PM
DarthSather99

vCash: 500
TB

The point is that after a pick is made you live with you good or bad. It's easy to go back and nit pick and say we could have had this guy and that guy.....it's irrelevant because it's not going to happen.

In reference to your "experts" comment about ESPN, Redline, THN and that many here (HF) probably see these guys more. I will not argue your example but I sincerely doubt that anyone here sees these players as much as NHL scouts, the one's that actually influence these picks.

Those are the "experts" I was referring to ..

Quote:
Dustin Brown, Bernier, Seabrook, Parise, Belle, Stuart, Boyle, Getzlaf, Richards

Looks to me like lots of people that would have looked good in a Rangers uniform.
Besides Parise and Getzlaf none of these players have stood out. Richards has been average...Seabrook is an ok player but we have tons of D prospects. Boyle has yet to hit the NHL. Belle is nothing special, 9 total games in the NHL. Brown and Bernier are nothing special, certainly not better than Prucha or what Dawes can become when given the ice time. Stuart was still bouncing between the NHL and AHL last year. Who here besides Parise and Getzlef is the superstar we missed out on ???

DarthSather99 is offline   Reply With Quote