View Single Post
Old
07-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShark View Post
And that really couldn't wait until he'd made his decsion and included in a real press conference where he had something actually newsworthy to talk about?

Would it have made that much difference to voice his opions on Monday?

And don't get me wrong, I do respect Burke and hope he takes Bettman's job the second it becomes available because I think he would be great promoting the league and could really help things get back on track, but he needs to cut this kind of rubbish out.
Not trying to bash you because I respect your opinion. However, I don't agree with that. I am personally glad he made that press conference because I think everone here on the Ducks board wanted to know more about what the Ducks were thinking, and when they might decide. He is probably talking to ownership, because he is already over the cap that they said that they would be at. Sure I wanted to know more then this, but I like how the Ducks didn't stay quiet and drive us all mad with not saying anything. Now we at least have idea on what they are thinking. So I'll take this press conference over no conference at all.

Duck Off is offline   Reply With Quote