View Single Post
Old
03-08-2004, 09:52 PM
two out of three*

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING ELVI
I guess I'm in the minority on this one and sorry about the stupid comment Punchy no offense meant. Whoever put EB on a line with Straka and Carter is out of their mind, have you seen EB play this year? And you think that trying to put him on the 2nd line is a another good idea? I don't like the trade and do not think he is better than FRO-Stump-Straka or Luc-Army-Klatt,I just don't see where the upgrade is. People are saying that he needs the right situation to prosper again, so is Stumple or Army the right center for This "right situation"? And no Ebel is not an option..."He's a banger and goes to the net" I have yet seen him bang more or less go and plop himself infront of the net. He should of been dealt with a midlevel prospect like Ziska at best imo. I respect all your opinions but I just have to disagree on this particular view, I may well be wrong, but Carter needs to prove my opinion is wrong.

Ok, I was just throwing the idea of a Straka-Belanger-Carter line as an idea. Straka's got the speed, Belanger can make good passes, and make plays, and Carter can go into the corners. In the end I like the Frolov-Stumpel-Carter line better. But if your going to bash Belanger like that just because he has a bad month, you have to know that everybody goes through slumps. When E-Bel is at his best he is Selke Caliber. I like Lappy-Belanger-Avery a lot better however. How many games did Aulin appear in last year? I remember one he had against Carolina, and he sniped 2 goals top shelf, and I remember saying to myself that he was going to be great. But whats the use of having him if he's injured? I wish the best to Aulin, but right now we are in a prime spot to make the playoffs, and I would have to take Carter over Aulin right now. But definitley in the future you go w/ Aulin. But to get you gotta give, and Im very glad that we added Anson.