View Single Post
Old
03-09-2004, 02:17 AM
c-carp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
He played a total of 10 gams for the Blues, didn't he? Hardly enough time to adjust let alone judge him..

Bure is enjoying one of his best seasons ever. 45 Points in 55 games, if he continues like that in Dallas where he will likely play with Modano, mission accomplished. He can be his usual soft careless self, we have other players that can compensate for that, as long as he does what he's done all season. Bure is actually not much softer and streakier than Satan, though Satan is bigger and slightly better defensively. I sure as hell prefer Miroslav, but at this price, why not, low risk deal.
Time will tell on this one. I admit that I have a huge bias against the guy because he was an absolute dog for us last year. I was saying much the same thing as you guys when we aquired him last year. If he plays totally on the perimiter like he did for us you will be extremely dissapointed and will not be able to compensate no matter how many gritty players you surround him with. I will drop this now because it would be overkill if I said more it may have been already. If it was sorry. I always have a long night the night before the deadline.