View Single Post
08-01-2007, 09:22 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Ballard4Captain View Post
What I don't understand is, why are we subjected to such pathetic hockey reporting down here? This is not how it is in other hockey towns. They get quality and accurate coverage. It is disrespectful to hockey fans down here. That article has no value to it. Reino, a stanley cup winner, has to prove himself next season? Ballard is a veteran? Jim Gintino is a yes man to the Coyotes and we get the same fluff line from Jim G that Doug Moss was handing out (most of which has not and will not happen). We need more hockey guys in the front office or our youth movement (which I completely believe in) is going to flop.

So exactly what that Doug has been talking about hasn;t or wont happen? You know Doug is not the HOckey side of teh Business right? He is the everything else side. Fan relations, running the Arena, while the GM worries about the actual guys on the ice.

Not sure what fluff you have been hearing from him. At the open house where he spoke to all of us it flat out said we wont win the Cup this year and likely wont be in the playoffs. That didn;t sound like fluff to me.

white_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote