View Single Post
Old
08-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Lukko4

vCash: 500
I got one90s and I love them. It took me a long time to find the right sizing though. I went through at least 5 different sizes before I found the right fit.

The thing with the one90s is the fact that they are so anatomically correct to the shape of the foot, that if it isnt a perfect fit, it will hurt like hell.

I heated mine twice, but the thing that helped me out the most was changing the insole of the skate. The skates are worth like $700, but the insoles that the companies put in the skates cost about $0.11 and don't do a damn thing for you. Everyone wants something soft something comfortable, but the truth is you need support, and the only ones that offer that are called 'Superfeet' who designed ones specifically for Hockey - http://www.superfeet.com/products/Grey.aspx. They are amazing.

But I only play once,maybe twice a week, but I have never had a problem with my skates, the fit is perfect, they are insanely light, and if you can get the right fit in a one90, you will be instantly comfortable. I can tell you know, if you aren't comfortable with a one90 the first time you put it on, you won't be comfortable ever.

Lukko4 is offline   Reply With Quote