Thread: Anton Babchuk
View Single Post
Old
08-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Yeah, we have no need for an up and coming young defenseman who proved himself to be a top 4 d-man in the league. The only reason he was sent down was because he was the only damn guy with a two-way deal. THAT'S why he left and THAT'S why he was pissed.

It'll be nice watching Malik and Mara walk after this year and having to sign people in the offseason. Babchuk has much less value than he really has now because of what happened. It's the time to trade for a guy like him. He would also let us bring up Staal more slowly (and frankly I'd rather do that than rush him right in) AND be here after guys like Malik and Mara and possibly even Rozsival walk.

But you guys are right. We don't need a good young defenseman.

Bird Law is online now   Reply With Quote