SneakerPimp82

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to SneakerPimp82
Name: Chudi
Sex: M
Birthplace: Enugu, Nigeria
Hometown: Owerri, Nigeria/St. Louis, MO
Mode of Transportation: 2001 Chevy Impala, looking at a G35 Coupe by year's end
Job: House flipper, some independent IT Consulting, probably going back to corporate america soon though.
How and when you became a Blues fan: Not really sure, I was a big soccer fan(go Super Eagles) and hockey seemed like a faster, bloodier, higher scoring version of soccer. Needless to say, I've been hooked for almost 10 years now.
Favorite Blues Player: Current, probably Stempniak. All-time, Demitra.
Favorite NON Blues Player: Active, Ovechkin, Hossa, Iginla. Retired, I'll come back to that.
Your Definitive Blues Moment: 1) The Sharks knocking out the Blues during their president's trophy, I put a whole in wall after that. Had to pay SLU a couple hundred dollars. 2) Yzerman eliminating the Blues in Double OT.
First Blues Game Attended: It was a Blues/Pens game, don't remember the date though.
College Attended/Attending: SLU
Music You Listen To: Hip-hop, Rock, Heavy Metal, House, Electro-Tango, rotate
Favorite Band(s): IAM, Nile, Type O Negative, Bajofondo Tango Club, Cake, Brazilian Girls
Favorite Movie(s): Lucky Number Slevin, Closer, Dirty Pretty Things, Jarhead, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Favorite Food: Garri and Ukazi soup, nigerian food, indian, italian, japanese, I'm a bottomless pit, love to eat.
Favorite TV Show: Rome, Entourage, The 4400, Dead Zone, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, WWE Raw/Smackdown, Blues games
Hobbies: Eating, drinking, travelling, eating, sleeping, languages, eating, computing, mobile technology, avoiding Zaphod so he doesn't pwn m3

SneakerPimp82 is offline   Reply With Quote