woodr0w

vCash: 500
Name: Ryan
Sex: M
Birthplace: Bridgeton, MO
Hometown: St. Charles, MO
Mode of Transportation: 2007 Corolla
Job: Student, apartment community assistant
How and when you became a Blues fan: Was raised on hockey as far back as I can remember. My earliest Blues memory was of watching Dan Quinn score against the Red Wings on TV.
Favorite current Blues player: Lee Stempniak
Favorite all-time Blues player: Murray Baron
Favorite active non-Blues player: Alexander Ovechkin
Favorite all-time non-Blues player: Pat LaFontaine
Definitive Blues Moment: 1) That amazing comeback in the '98 playoffs against LA, when Geoff Courtnall ran into Jamie Storr and drew a 5-minute major. 2) Yzerman's 2OT goal in game 7, round 2 of the '96 playoffs. I was about 11 at the time - I fled up to my bedroom and cried myself to sleep.
First Blues Game Attended: I can't remember, exactly...I have memories of the old barn but they're very fuzzy.
College Attended/Attending: University of Tulsa
Music You Listen To: Metal, metal, and more metal . But I can appreciate a variety of stuff.
Favorite Band(s): Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Edge of Sanity, Finntroll, King Diamond, Children of Bodom
Favorite Movie(s): Rashomon, The Matrix, Some Like It Hot, O Brother Where Art Thou, Psycho (the original), Goodfellas, most mob movies
Favorite Food: white chili, Imo's, White Castle
Favorite TV Show: X-files, Family Guy
Hobbies: In addition to hockey...guitar, music in general, video and computer games, reading

woodr0w is offline   Reply With Quote