View Single Post
Old
08-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Blueski

vCash: 500
Name: Chris
Sex: male
Hometown: Highland, IL
Mode of Transportation: 2004 Chevy Malibu, 2007 Toyota Camry (although the wife says that's hers.)
Job: Work???
How and when you became a Blues fan: I came around later in life, age 18. Thank Dabo and IB for getting me hooked. Been a fan of the Blues and hockey ever since.
Favorite Blues Player: current? Backes, McClement
Favorite Blues All-Time? Al MacInnis
Favorite NON Blues Player: active? Joe Sakic...just goes out and takes care of business.
Favorite NON Blues Player - Retired? Steve Yzerman (yes, a Red Wing, but really, can you name many others who played with more class?)
Your Definitive Blues Moments: (1) The first game I ever went to at the Arena. It was an old timers game the night before a Blues/North Stars game. (2) 1993 playoffs, Game 4 vs. Chicago as well, pretty sure I went with IB and/or Dabo. Loved seeing the Belfour meltdown as he demolished his stick on the goal
First Blues Game Attended: That Blues/North Stars game. Modano was just a baby back then...lol
College Attended/Attending: Southern IL University Edwardsville - School of Pharmacy
Hobbies: Computer games (Guild Wars), hockey and now reading pharmacy texts...lol

Blueski is offline   Reply With Quote