View Single Post
Old
03-09-2004, 09:16 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatherExecutioner
This has been one of the best games I saw played by Rangers. Almost everybody worked hard. Purinton showed again that he is a cheap ******* and should be thrown out. Poti still sucks. McCarthy was invisible, I want him gone ASAP. Lundmark unfortunately sucked. McCallister reminds me of Beukeboom, slow as hell but is not bad defensively. Lampman was great. Both Greens were flying. Hlavac and Mironov played great, I wouldn't mind if they are back next season.

Dunham was unbelievable.
sather lets not get carried away
this team was siked up because guys like murray, ortmeyer, holik, and tyutin were all throwin hits

mcCallister had a good first game but lets see what he can do, his passing was not good and beuk was a great outlet passer

hlavac is finally finding his game but is still snakebitten, he will not be back, period

mike green had one good shift, otherwise i didnt notice him at all, and j. green is skating well but he is just a warm body

lampman had a solid debut lets see if he even plays next game, mironov i would like back he is playing well, McCarthy is here as a police officer his game isnt that good but he can still hit and he will stick up for kids (i hope) and drop the gloves if necessary