rank these goalies for me please
View Single Post
08-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Join Date: Jul 2007
I think I would really re-consider Brodeur as the hands down #1 this year. Consider this:
- New Jersey picked up Weeks in the off-season so that Brodeur doesn't have to play 75 games and won't be burnt out for the playoffs.
- New Jersey is barely a playoff team this year. If Brodeur plays 70 games, how many wins and SO will he be able to pick up?
- His age is getting up there, he still has probably 2 more AMAZING years left, but in a keeper pool, not sure he would be my long term plan.
- Fairly young, and San Jose is going to be a powerhouse for the next 3 or 4 years at least.
- Hate to rank him so low... he has fantastic long term potential in Ottawa, just with Gerber still in the mix, I have to downgrade him slightly.
- Love him, Minni is so defensive, but they're a team who likes to play multiple goales, i doubt he'll ever play a 70 game season.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by roccopan