View Single Post
Old
08-08-2007, 04:24 PM
DontCallPlayersStuds
It's weird and gross

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner View Post
Look I hate to rain on the parade but if Ortmeyer is getting anything near 10 minutes on a night at even strength the preds are in trouble..

Ortmeyer is a decent to good penalty killer with no hands and no nose for the net...At times last season he played very lazy...

The reason Rangers fans loved him so much is because his first year on the team 03-04 he was the only young player and the only guy that showed any consistant effort...

This whole contract dispute thing is pure speculation..The Rangers had Ortmeyer as a spokesperson at all charity events last season when Ortmeyer was recovering...does anybody honesty think Ortmeyer would have been asked to do that if he was pissed at the team or vice versa?

He is a nice little player but he has peaked as a hockey player and there are legit reasons why the Rangers let him walk...I'm not trying to be a troll I'm just trying to give my two cents...Heart and soul only gets you so far...Ortmeyer is lacking talent and i wouldn't be surprised if he became a great AHL captain someday..

Where do you see anyone listing Ortmeyer as anything more than a 3rd line player...at best? Most of us are arguing that he'll probably play on the fourth line, and will be given a CHANCE to make the third line.

DontCallPlayersStuds is offline   Reply With Quote