View Single Post
Old
03-10-2004, 04:06 AM
nikrag03*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to nikrag03*
Quote:
Originally Posted by #44_delivers
i would do anything for "somebody" to replace dags in our line-up, even if it meant putting ak-27 on the second line.

but unlike you guyz i dont want to alienate our new star(kovalev), and our #1 center(koivu)

CJ will go the safe route i think and place kovalev on the 1st line, and put Yanic on the 2nd line(which is a minor upgrade over dags)

i would not dress dags becuase our 3rd and 4th lines are role player lines.
I don't see the major upgrade.. Even though Dags doesn't have much grit, the mere fact that he's big makes him that much tougher to push around in the corners and his size makes him more effecitve than Perreault when it comes ot protecting the puck. Perreault can be a good sniper if he has a playmaker like Koivu on his line but he's inconsistent and we all know he's small and soft. Dagenais is on pace for about 20 goals this season, skates probbly as badly as Perreault but like I said has that size advantage. Defensively, they're both bad but Perreault can win face offs. I think Dagenais is better right now but i really don;'t know who to pick out of the 2 cause facoffs can be so important and Perreault can heat up from time to time.