View Single Post
Old
08-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch View Post
I cant believe someone is challenging you SOS, pretty dumb too.

I still do not understand why Hossa is still being discussed, drop it already. A move like that is what had the Rangers in trouble those 7 years of misery. No one player wins a cup and above all again I will state that Marian Hossa has been a choke in the playoffs and a consistent one at that. He didnt step up in Ottawa and he was M.I.A. in the playoffs this year against us. Seriously, you saw the guy firsthand, you saw him not produce yet again in the playoffs because what you didnt see was him, he was invisible on that ice. STAY AWAY FROM MARIAN HOSSA

I can understand if you want to think about replacing Jagr, but let it be the right guy and Hossa is not that guy. And to be honest I dont think you will need to replace Jagr with someone outside of this organization, with cherepanov in the system now.
I have no problem with people disagreeing but this guy is a joke and adds zip to the boards...he has a problem with my line combos..which is fine but to keep it up and harp on it in ANOTHER thread?