View Single Post
08-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1
vCash: 500
I heard a high school player playing in the NAHL only have to pay room and board. But in order to go to a public school in another state, that the billet family has to sign temporary custody papers so the player will be consider a resident in that school district area.

I heard about one public school wanted to charge a player in high school a lot of money since they said he is not a resident in their school district, even though the player was living with a billet family in that school district.

Anybody have any stories like that?

Who has played in the NAHL Junior A, that was still in high school, that was going to move to a different state and live with a billet family AND had to pay the PUBLIC SCHOOL a high tuition to go to their school. Even though the billet family was in that school district paying property taxes.

dropthepuckref is offline   Reply With Quote