View Single Post
Old
03-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Dr Love

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerfanofthepeg
I've been here a while and still I have no idea what you guys are talking about, is it a local thing?
Last year, shortly before the playoffs, the Leaf fans here formed the Buds World Order, aka bWo, an "offical" club of Leaf fans as a sorta gang on HF, but all in good fun and good taste. When it was set in stone that the Flyers and Leafs were going to play each other in the 1st round, I formed the "Society of Orange and Black," or S.O.B. (See, the fun is that someone can go "you SOB!" and you can go "thanks!") No one comes into our house and pushes us around! The only thing you need to do is be a Flyers fan. We had a friendly bet that the team that lost had to sport the winner's avatar until that team was knocked out, so the bWo wound up wearing our avatars. The bWo came first, but the S.O.B. won. It was a good, friendly rivalry, kinda like the Sharks v the Jets, minus the dancing and the singing and the knives and the zip guns and Donna Reed and the Puerto Ricans and all that other stuff...