View Single Post
Old
08-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Backstrom #19
Fire them all

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas House Gorilla View Post
I probably should have mentioned the fact that I live 2,000 miles from the DC area now. Lived for 36 years in Rockville, but have lived for 7 years in Texas. I also live WAAAAAY in the boonies, so basically I'm stuck (if you can call it that) with satellite TV. Dish Network has thus far been very good and very reliable. That BS that cable companies like to feed you about it going out everytime it gets cloudy is just nonsense. I only lose the picture if it's a MAJOR storm, as in Wizard of Oz style cloud cover. But like I said before, I hate to deal with their customer service. I've had a couple of times where they've just been plain wrong about a few things, or didn't know what they were doing. But that might apply to just about every satellite/cable company

Hey i live in the middle of the Boonies thousands of miles away like you, I don't really notice a difference between Dish and Directv, i've had both, Satellite is all i can get, the only reason why i have Direct is cause it is cheaper.

Backstrom #19 is offline   Reply With Quote