Thread: Hockey & HDTV
View Single Post
Old
08-21-2007, 03:00 PM
TempusFugit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzilla View Post
Foy - you get CSN HD as an "over the air" local channel not through the satellite HD feed correct?
Both Dish and DTV give their customers their local regional sports networks. Since I'm in Texas I get Fox Sports Southwest. It's not a over the air channel. They haven't given me any of the feeds in HD yet tho

Quote:
...I've also read rumors that DirecTV is making space to carry all available HD feeds on CI for 2007-8 season. That would indeed be nice
If that's true then I'll be ditching Dish faster than Rick Tocchet on an illegal gambling scheme. But I want to see that actually happen first

Quote:
GH - interesting info that Dish actually has both broadcasts to choose from, home and away....Agree: FCC should initiate Trip Tracy Act legislation to protect the rights of H'cane oppositiion fans forced to endure "cruel and inhuman enthusiasm" during the game ..
That's funny cuz it's true

BTW Bonzilla you wrote earlier that DTV has HD games every night broadcast on HD PPV channels, but someone else just wrote that it's 1 or 2 HD games every week. That's what Dish has. I'll probably call DTV or refer to their website this season to see the truth about that

TempusFugit is offline   Reply With Quote