View Single Post
Old
08-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsytrid1 View Post
I agree with all this. It's going to be tough, and if we come out with an attitude to just get by until Sully gets back, we are toast. What do you think our PP units are going to be. This is where we will really miss Sully; however, at least Trotz can't mis-use him at the point now. With that said, it looks as if Hammer and Suter may see more PP time this season. Our fowards are going to be tough. First unit of Arnott, Rads, Erat Second Leggy, Dumont, and insert a foward Gelinas, Fiddler, (Hornquist, Setzinger, UFA)? I hope they do give Hammer some PP time.
It will be interesting, especially if Peterson changes up the PP tactics.

Zidlicky and Weber will most likely be the top PP pairing. Our second PP defensive unit could easily have Suter, Hamhuis, Koistinen or Klein, with Suter and either Koistinen/Klein being what I think will happen.

For our forwards, I'd like to see Arnott downlow in front of the net instead of on top of the face off circle. If one was to view Arnott's goals with Dallas in in his final season with them before we signed him, almost all of the videos had Arnott around the goal banging one in.

I think we could see Gelinas - Arnott - Dumont and Radulov - Legwand - Erat, with Bonk perhaps grabbing some time on the PP too.

It all really depends on the style with go with this year. We lost some key PP guys in Timonen, Kariya and Hartnell.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote