View Single Post
Old
03-12-2004, 12:33 AM
BlueBlood17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by espion
First thing's first. The guy who started this thread is a total idiot. Claiming that he posted "to get peoples' opinions" and goes on to laugh at everyone who disagrees with him. He is an imature child looking to pick a pointless fight.

Having said that. Now I am a diehard Montreal Canadiens fan and I find that all you habs fans who honestly think that Montreal can win this series in a first round are dillusional. The question wasn't who you hope you win, it was who you THINK will win.

If the series would go in the first round, the Leafs would sweep it in 4. The games would go by real fast. We couldn't keep up with their firepower if Belfour stays healthy. Toronto has been consistantly beating us for years now. The same would happen in the playoffs. In games 3 and 4 (in MTL), 30% of the crowd would be from Toronto. Just like in the regular season. the 30% would be twice as loud as the 70% cheering for MTL. It would be embarassing. Just like in the regular season.

And Again, I am born, raised, live in MTL. Love the Canadiens. Just being realistic. And the guy who started this thread is obviously an imature tool strictly based on his bogus replies.
Would you like to join the bWo? :p

hheeh.....just kidding......but damn, even I don't think it would be a sweep, even if it was in the first round. I'd say Leafs in six, but it would be nice if you were right.

It's a shame we can't have any good debates/discussions without having the threads turn into immature pissing matches. Scattered throughout the piles of garbage in this thread are some excellent opinions and perspectives, just like the one you offered here (and I'm not just saying that because I like it :p ). It pains me to think what Habs/Leafs threads on here would look like if we actually did meet in the first round.

Regardless, I'd love to see it happen.