View Single Post
Old
03-12-2004, 03:53 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazo
Janerixon,

I can see that defense getting pushed all over the ice at will and with ease. There has to be some sort of physical presence and it can't be Kasper because he can't play that way in the crease.

getting pushed all over the ice? guys like kasper, tyutin, rachunek, purinton if re-signed and mcallister if re-signed plus the #1 spot is open so that i would assume be a defensive d-man or maybe even bobo if he is brought back... im not saying that is a scary defense but its not like we are playing 6 theo fleury's on defense

these guys can hit and have size, the only two who arent going to be able to clear anyone from the crease are poti and lampman

im not going to disagree that this defense doesnt need work, but we got to play the kids and pair them with vets and have depth, thats asking alot of a team who cant make the playoffs

thats why i want to draft barker to go along with guys like guenin, liffiton, and tyutin... all bigger guys who can use their size, willing to hit, the type of d-men weve been lacking