View Single Post
Old
03-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Les Zarbites

vCash: 500
There are two teams I'd like to avoid in the first round : TO and Philly. Even if we managed to win against either one of those team in a 7 game series we'd be too banged up to win another one. I'd not mind facing Philly if Primeau and Roenick couldn't make it back for the first round though. The thought of facing Philly ain't particularly exciting to me either way.

I'd rather face OTT or BOS if I had the choice.

Idealy I'd like this to happen

1. TB VS 8. NYIslanders (Islanders would likely play a physical game and try to bang the bolts. It could weaken TB.)

2. Philly VS 7. New Jersey (Two great teams facing each other in the first round. Which means one would be taken out. It'd likely be a grueling match up too. )

3. Boston VS 6. Mtl (The rivalry, the passion, the history. Boston and Mtl squaring off for another heated battle. We have a good chance against the bruins.)

Ottawa VS Toronto (Two contenders facing each other in the first round. Gotta like it. It would also likely be a physical series and a hard fought war. )

Such standings would make the eastern conference much less crowded going into the 2nd round.

Last edited by Les Zarbites: 03-14-2004 at 12:40 AM.