View Single Post
Old
09-17-2007, 11:48 AM
cbjgirl
Just thinking

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick View Post
To any of the CBJ fans that saw the game.....

Was the Henry/Boll fight as one sided as the CBJ announcers made it out to be?
I don't think so. Boll took him down, but if they stayed up Henry definately had reach.

The fight wasn't the first time Henry and Boll (I think) started shoving. That combined with the fact that Boll ran into your goalies multiple times and apparantly elbowed Henry, I wasn't surprised when the gloves were dropped. Boll was one of our guys who looked good last night.

As far as the Vyborny hit... as someone stated before, it looked really bad. I was in the upper bowl directly across the ice from where it happened. I didn't see the hit except out of the corner of my eye. What I did see was Vybes slamming head first into the boards and dropping like a stone. Initially, it looked a lot more like a head and/or neck injury than a leg injury (at least from where I was sitting).

When he left the ice, he wasn't putting weight on his left leg, but he was also sort of draped between those helping him (not fully upright, just kind of hanging there). So I was wondering if it was a concussion as well as a leg injury. The Jackets got lucky - sprained knee 2 to 3 days. Could have been much, much worse.

cbjgirl is offline   Reply With Quote