View Single Post
Old
09-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Fish

vCash: 500
I don't have a favorite, though I must say that in my exchanges with Sam Weinman, John Dellapina and Steve Zipay that they all have been very responsive and have taken the time to write me back.

The NY Post team (particularly Larry Brooks) I haven't really had interactions with, but I do like the fact they take on controversial subjects. I'm a fan of news first, but certainly commentary and opinion when done well are good conversation starters.

Down in Hartford, you have to give kudos to Bruce Berlet. He manages to do a great job covering the Pack and any future Rangers...and is also very happy to answer questions you might have.

The Times hasn't been the same since they dropped their daily coverage of the Rangers. The current articles aren't particularly informative, nor are they controversial...I don't know much about Lynn Zinser, but I suspect it probably has a lot to do with the amount of effort that the Times is willing to support.

The occasional article for the Bergen Record and Star Ledger also haven't contributed much, except when it's a Rangers - Devils matchup.

Fish is offline   Reply With Quote