View Single Post
Old
03-15-2004, 12:40 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
I left the arena....dejected. We played great, for most of the game. The game was really exciting overall though. Back and forth all night. We had the momentum, but then let them score on the very next shift after we scored...TWICE! You learn your lesson once, but to do it twice in one game is nuts. I noticed a lot of people stomped out mad. There was no excuse to give up a 3-1 lead, and in 30 seconds! Nice crowd, very much into the game.

Welcome back Scott Hartnell! He was great. He really wanted to make stuff happen out there you could tell. Nice goal, too. See, I keep saying, we need someone to go to the net. Who does that? Hartnell. What was the result? A goal! Letís see them keep doing that!

Legwand: Thanks for giving up the first goal. He pulled an Arkhipov and stood in the crease while the Flame put the puck past him and Vokoun. Either take the man out or get your stick on the ice to block leggy, donĎt just stand there!!!

Vokoun should have had some of those goals. He makes the hard saves then gives up the easy goals. I donít get it with him.

Hamhuis played a whale of a game! Some great plays, timed just right to stop the flames.

Very disappointed with a tie, but 1 is better than none. We had that other point in our hands. Played for a tie in the third, pretty obvious. If we learn how to hold on to a lead for a game, we might be pretty good!

Last edited by sparkle twin: 03-15-2004 at 01:09 AM.