View Single Post
Old
03-15-2004, 09:43 AM
L.I.RangerFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas
Lundmark will be no part of next year's team? I really don't like the idea of Tyutin and Rachunek together. Lampman seems to be the right guy, since he plays a steady game, something Rachunek needs in his partner. I think that the Rangers plan on Kondratiev making the club next year. And, I'm not convinced that Poti will be here and Mironov won't.
Two threads were merged, I was looking at a line-up after a possible lock-out of one year. So by that time, I believe Mironov will be gone. Rachunek is still young but an NHL veteran. Teaming two, two way defensemen together can work. I still don't think we have seen the 'real' Rachunek. Still nervous and trying to fit in.

Kondratiev will probably make the club and if he plays well with Tjutin, good. But I still think a good mix of veterans and rookies is better. One vet with one rookie, keep them together and let them learn.

Davisian, I totally forgot about Giroux, sorry. With him in mind, switch Helminen from the left side to the right side of the fourth line and let Giroux play the left side on the fourth.

The one item that still needs to be addressed whether there is hockey next year or the following is a first line center. But hopefully what we all will see is competition for all spots!!!!